Chapter 1

"Justin stop!!" I laugh as i start to fall off his back "hold on you bitch" he says laughing he starts to run down the hall way "heres your stop" he sets me down and i see adriana shaking her head laughing "come on hoe we need to get to class" i nod and walk in to see mr.fleitas writing on the board "nice for you guys to join us. Alexandra White ,Adriana diaz" he says glaring at us. "Its not nice for me" "this is a warning ms.white" "yea yea" adriana laughs and we both sit down "now what i was saying before i got-" the door slams open startling him and in walks in 3 guys may i add hot. "May you introduce your selfs" the teacher says rolling his eyes. One of the guys gives him a glare and he gulps and turns around facing the board again.one of the guys sit down next to adriana. She looked at me when he wasn't looking and gave me thumbs up ,I wink  at her; and another one  next to another girl.Then the last one scans around the room until his eyes meet mine. His eyes stare back at mine for a few seconds until he smirks and stalks towards me. Guess what i have a empty seat next to me.yay!! (Note the sarcasm?) he sits down and look at me "Zack knight " he says as he kisses my hand as he looks into my eyes. I clean my hand with my pants i smile "fuck off" then roll my eyes as i turn around facing the board "thats not nice for you to say princess" he whispers as he breaths on to my neck making me shiver. He kisses my neck and i let out a small moan.he smirks "i love the effect i have on you" i punch his balls as the bell rings "oops" i grab my bag and head out. "Hey alex! " "not now jack" i say as i try to get away from him but he pulls me back by my arm "Don't run away from me!" I pull my hand away and i punch him  he grabs me by the hair and pushes me to one of the lockers harshly "listen you little bitch you are going to listen to MY fucking rules you get that?" I grab his pinky from my hair and twist his hand making him hiss in pain "dont fucking touch me" he grabs me by the neck and pins me to the lockers as he was about to punch me a hand stops him mid way. "LET GO OF HER!!" My throat was being squeezed harder making me try to take his hand of but no use. He lets me go suddenly making me fall to ground as i gasp for air. I see zack choking jack angrily "stop" i whisper but he didn't hear me so i go ahead and touch is back . i dont know how but he knew it was me. He punched his head hard enough to knock him out but not to hard to kill him. "Lets go" he grabs me by the hand and makes a run as he sees a teacher. We ran down the hall away and go to the parking lot. We hid behind tree me flushed against zack "stupid kids" we hear the school door close and zack chuckles. I clear my throat "lets go" he nods and leads me to his car no surprise a mustang "get in" i get and right away he gives me water "thanks" i gulp it down and he starts the car "where are we going?" I asked confused "my place" i nod ,take out my cig and roll down the window. He looks at me and smiles slightly "what?" I say as i turn my head to look at him "your different" "alright?" I shake my head and turn away. "Why are you so nice to me?" I say after a few minutes of silence "alex?" I turn to face him "your my girl thats why" he says smirking "the fuck?!" I scream angrily "you cant claim me!!" He chuckles darkly "i already did" as we rolled unto a stop sign i get out of the car "fuck you!" I slam the door shut "wouldnt you want you?!" He screams back laughing at the end. I  run back knowing if i run forward he can catch up to me.

*at her house*
"He said what?!" I nod repeatedly as i bite my pizza "i know he started saying i was his!!" Adri shakes her head "that happened to me tho!" I look at her confused "the kid that say next to me he started saying i was his girl" "he was the one that came in with him" "you lucky hoes" Justin says laughing as he throws popcorn at us "hey!!" I grab popcorn and throw it back. He pouts and i take out my tongue. "How am i friends with these idots?" I look at adri "your an idot too!" I say laughing as she rolls her eyes smiling. She grabs the pillow and swings it at me but i duck so she hits justin "oh no you didnt!" He grabs his pillow and swings it at her but it hits me. "Its on!" I grab my pillow and hit both so it started a endless pillow fight. We stop as we hear a phone bing with a new message

Unknown:get up early tomorrow im picking you up - z
Babygirl🤤💕: how did you get my number?
Zack🙄😒: i have my ways😉
Babygirl🤤💕:what makes you think i'll go withyou?
Zack🙄😒: you'll go or i'll break your door
Babygirl🤤💕:alright alright don't be aggressive with the poor door. I have to go.
Zack🙄😒:good night princess
Babygirl🤤💕:goodnight