Chapter 17

Zack was full of cuts with a bullet on his rib "i'm fine" he try's to get up but i push him down "dont get up!" "I need to get to them now let me go!" I whimper . He gets off the car and gos to my side to help me up. He pulls me up and i hiss "we have to take you to the pack doctor" "you too your hurt" he shakes his head "im a werewolf and an alpha i can heal" "please go for me" he kisses me softly "i'll call the others" after a few minutes they came and looked at us concerned "alpha,luna!"
*at the pack house*
After we went to the pack house they putted alcohol on mine and zacks wounds. they took out the bullet and now im waiting for zack to wake up. I lay next to him and cuddle with him. "Baby?" I hear zacks  husky voice. I squeeze his hand softly "im here" he sighs and pulls me close "i love you" i kiss his chest and put my head on his chest "i love you too."
*1 month later*
"Baby stop!" I squeal as he swings me on his shoulder and runs out side.He puts me down and pecks my cheek "i love you" i grab him my his neck and kiss his lips. I pull him down as i was on my tippy toes. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist his hands on my ass keeping me up. I lick his lip asking for entrance and he lets me. I pull his hair slightly making him groan in pleasure. He squeezes my ass making me pull away moaning. He trails kisses down my neck and pushes me to the nearest wall. I hum "Lets go up stairs" he pulls away from my neck "your in heat" he sets me down and breaths in harshly his eyes turning black and blue (his actual eye color) "every unmated males smelling you" he smells the air and throws his head back biting his lip. He pulls me close to him and kisses my head "just wait" we walk out the field to where people are training and half if the guys turns their head to me smelling the air. Zack growls loudly making me whimper. They all go back to training and zacks eyes soften "it was for them babygirl. Never to you" he kisses my cheek softly and holds
my waist tightly "i wanted them to know your mine" his eyes turn darker and i kiss his knuckles "yours" we walk hand in hand back to the pack house to our room. He pushes me against the door making me slam it shut. He kisses me hungrily and i lock the door. He licks my lip and i deny but he slaps my ass making me gasp. He enters and as soon as his tongue makes contact with mine i moan. He smirks in the kiss and pulls away biting my lip. "Tell daddy what you want" i tried to get close to him but he would step back. "Can i tell you a secret?" He leans in close "i want you to eat me out, fuck me rough, and give spanks" he growls lowly thinking about it. He pulls me close to his body and kisses his marks making me moan on his ear. I whisper to his ear "please papi" that drove him over the edge so he pushed me to the bed and hovered over me. He pined my hands ontop of my head "amo la tua babygirl spagnola" he dips his head and kisses my lips softly he lets go of my hands and i tangle them in his hair. He unbottons my shorts and throws it somewhere in the room. He puts his finger on my coverd clit and messages it slowly. I moan lowly and he moves my panties to the slide and enters two fingers pumping them fast "ohh daddy" i moan lowly he pulls out making me groan "zack" zacks smirks down at me and takes off his cloth "wait up princess its only fair if we are both naked" he slips off my shirt and unclips my bra. He grabs my hands kisses them and pins them over my head "i love you" i smile slightly "i love you too" he leans down and kisses me softly and enters me slowly. I moan into the kiss at how slow he was going. He thrust into me slowly and i moan lowly as he kisses me again. "Ohh fuck!" He thrust hard into me and keeps on in inhuman speed. "Daddy faster!!" He lifts one leg and puts it over his shoulder and thrust even harder. We go a little longer and we both came. Zack pulls me to his chest and kisses my forehead "i love you" i smile tiredly "i lov-" a guy burst in the room. Zacks hovers over me and presses me to him "alpha they are going thru the boarders they killed half of the men and the rest are injured." He growls loudly and i tough his hand calming him down. "Get out of the room. I'll go talk to the men shortly" the guy shakes his head "alpha-" zack presses his lower region to him trying to bring me closer. I moan lowly at the contact making the guys head turn to me "luna, your-r in h-heat" zack growls loudly and gets up and grabs the guy by his neck "dont talk dirty about your luna like that. GET OUT!!" He slams the door and locks it with another lock i never knew was there for more security. His blacks eyes look at me and i get up and hug him. He takes in my sent and kisses his marks. "Mine" he grasps my bum harshly slapping it making me moan "mine" he takes one of my breast and sucks on my nipple making me throw my head back in pleasure. "Mine" he pushes me to the bed and hovers over me. He looks at me with his black eyes and smirks "your all mine" he dips his head down and licks from my breast to my pussy. "Open up princess" i open up the more i can making him chuckle lowly. He licks my clit softly making me moan lowly. He starts french kissing my clit making me moan loudly. He enters his tongue on my entrance pulling it in and out. "Ahhh zack" he pulls his head back and pulls it back in pulling my clit then he starts sucking it. "Mmmm oh yea daddy" he smirks on my pussy and pulls away "ride me" he gets on the bed and i get up and position him on my entrance. I start grinding on him slowly making him groan "stop teasing" i sit on his dick and moan "fuck" i start hopping on his dick fast making us both moan in pleasure. "Ahhh yes, so good" he slaps my ass and he thrust in me inhuman speed while im on top "ohh zack!! Yes" as we coming down from the high he slaps my ass and grips it tightly. I flop down on his side and catch my breath. "That was the best sex we've ever had" i chuckle and lay on his chest "you had it with the best. But hey you do pretty well too and being inhuman is bonus" he laughs and grins down at me. "I love you baby" smile at him and kiss his cheek "i love you too" i get up and change my cloth. "Babe?" I turn my head "yea" zack sighs "i have to leave for 2-3 days. I have to have a meeting with the council and the pack" i frown "i can go with you" he shakes his head "we first have to introduce you to them" i turn fully around "we can today" "I SAID NO!!" "THIS MY PACK TOO!!" Zack looks at me angrily "THERES NO ROOM FOR DISCUSSIONS ALEXANDRA!!,ITS NO!" I storm out of the room and go into adrianas to see shes crying in her bed her headin her hands. I close the door and lock it putting a chair to hold it. I rush to adriana and hug her. She cries on shoulder and hugs me tightly "i cant breath" she pulls away and chuckles but then looks down sadly. I sigh and wipe her tears away "whats wrong?" She sniffs "eriks going to be gone for 3 days and i just found out. Did you know?" She asks getting pissed "im in the same place you are zack just told me too. Even if im the luna i cant go"  she smiles slightly "im kind of glad you cant go. I wont be alone" i chuckle and grab the control. "Scream queens?" She smiles "scream queens."
I wake up to whispers and the door open. A shadow comes close to me and kisses my cheek. "Im sorry" i kneel on the bed and hug the body knowing it was zack. He hugs back and kisses my head. "Make it two days" i whisper lowly. He pulls away slightly and kisses me softly "i'll try" i kiss him again passionately    "Te amo mucho mucho" zack smiles and kisses me "i love you too princesa" he pulls away and gives me one last smile before going down stairs. I lay in bed and sigh. I close my eyes but i couldnt sleep knowing he was still down there and i wouldnt see him in 3 days. As i felt everyone leave i felt he was still there. I run down the stairs and zack turns around feeling my presence. I jump in him and he catches me and wraps my legs around his waist. I kiss him hungrily and he kisses back with much passion "im going to miss you" zack smiles slightly "i am too" i get off him "i love you" "i love you too" he walks out the door and i close the door. As i made sure he was gone i scream "adriana get up!!" She runs down the stairs worried then gets up as she sees im ok "now that we have the house to our selfs LETS PARTY!!!" She smiles "the club?" I nod "lets go"