Chapter 13

After we ate we went to the forest for zack to let his wolf out. "Sit" i sat down on a rock and crossed my legs. He starts taking his cloth off and it reminded me when we pleasured each other for the first time. Zack growls making me look at him "stop thinking about that" i get up and put my hands on his chest "i want you to fuck me daddy" he smirks and wraps me around his waist and grabs my ass harshly and flushes me against him making me feel his hard erection against my pants.

"Mmm zack" he slaps my ass "thats not my name" he pushes me against a tree and kisses my marks then bites then softly "oh daddy" he kisses my neck then goes up to my mouth. He kisses me hungrily as i wrap my arms around his neck and tug at his hair. He growls and i pull away biting his lip. "Fuck me daddy" he trails his finger to the places he knows i want him to touch "tell me what you want me to do" he rubs me by my pants and i moan lowly "i want you to fuck me hard with that big dick of yours" he bites his lip and kisses me "thats all i need to hear" he rips takes off my pants and panties then thurst into me hard "zack" he thurst into me harder each time then he started kissing my marks softly making me get alot of pleasure because of the sparks. I released with a loud moan and he releases with a groan. "I love you baby" he kisses my lips and pulls away smiling "i love you too" i put my cloth on and sit back at the rock. He transforms to his wolf and i crouch down and pet him "your adorable" i hug him and he purrs making me smile. "I love you" he gives me a wolfy grin and playfully growls at me signaling to run. I squeal and  run .i get pined down, zack transforms back to human form and grins down at me. He helps me up and kisses my nose "and your cute" he gets his cloths and walks behind a tree. He walks out and i link my hand with his "nice ass" i slap playfully but he slaps mine hard and grips it harshly "i like yours better" i peck his lips "pigyback ride?" I nod and get on his back "thank you"

*at home*
"Alexandra come here!" I hope off zack and go to chris "what-" i see the whole gang look at me back i raise my eyebrow making them all look away in
Respect. I walk to chris and he shows me the map "jace is making moves and he took 10 of our drug dealers" "which ones?" "The ones that are by france and Australia" i sigh and call Sebastian "seb i need you to get cole,jaxon,xavier,and the others there to go to france and get them back if anything gos wrong  you call me and i'll go" "okay i'll also get the files of the people and tell you about it tomorrow" "ok bye" i hang up and put the phone on the table "by tomorrow we will have the files of the people that got them. For today we'll go and workout to build up muscle for the war that might come." They all leave to the gang house and chris stays back "we cant act like nothings wrong" i sigh frustrated "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! IF WE SAY SHIT THE WORD WILL GO AROUND!" I sit down on one if the chairs and he stays silent "im going to the gang house see you there" he kisses my head and as he left i was about to throw the lamp until a hand stopped me. "Calm down" i put the lamp down and zack turns me around. "We'll go through this" i nod and he pulls me to a hug. I calm down almost immediately. I hug him back and he wraps my legs around his waist. He leads us to my bedroom and he lays down with me in top. "Go to sleep" i shake my head and try to get up "i have to go to the gang house" he flips us over and he lays on top of me "your already stressed.calm-" he stops and puts his head on my stomach. "i hear another heart beat" i hear foots steps and zack grabs a gun (i never knew he had) and points it at the door. A guy comes in and laughs "you knew? Damn your more ahead than i thought" zack cocks his gun and i put my hand on his shoulder. I stand up with a gun in hand "wheres jace?" He smirks "closer than you think" i grab his hand flip it and grab his gun pointing them both at him "i'll shoot" he chuckles "you wouldnt d-" i shoot to the wall next to his head. 'Call christian' zack goes out of the room with his phone but stays at the door "let me introduce my self" i shoot the mans leg making him scream in pain "my names alexandra white" he smirks "ryan whites daughter" what?? "People though you were dead" i shot his hand making him groan "as you see im alive." I go down to his ear "i want you to tell jace wars about to come. He isnt going to win i'll make sure of it" i stand up and giggle "but we want a little present for him dont we" i smile wickedly. I grab my knife and cut 2 of his fingers making him cry out in pain "you monster!!" I grin "oh hun i get that alot.go out before i change my mind and kill you!" He limps away and i get satisfied when i hear a gun shot. I go to my closet and grab a empty shoe box. I put the two fingers and close it. I go down stairs to see zack talking by the phone. "I just killed him but come she asked for you....bye" i put the box on the counter and wash my hands. Zack opens the box and i finish washing my hands. He turns me around and flushes me against the sink. "Your so bad for daddy" he trails his gun from my chest down in a pleasurable way "mhm" he kisses my lips softly then puts his gun close to my lips. I smirk and lick the gun. He puts it down lowers his pants and rips my pants and panties. He thrust into me roughly making me moan loudly. He kisses me roughly and slaps my ass gripping it tightly. "Your such a crazy little girl" he goes upstairs still inside of me then throws me to the bed and thrust into me roughly in inhuman speed. "Oh daddy!" I arch my back and release when he releases with a growl. He pulls out and lays next to me. "I love you baby" i smile and peck his lips "i love you too" i frown 'maybe i am a monster'  he grabs my chin and kisses my head "your not a monster if you are then its for the better for your gang that you work hard for." I grab his face and kiss his passionately "your the sexiest monster then" he bites my lips softly and i pull away biting his lip. "Im your monster daddy" he smirks and growls playfully "mine" i laugh and get up "come on chris is about to come" i put my bra on when i am zack kisses my shoulder slightly and gets up putting his cloth on. I put other cloth on considering zack broke my panties and pants. As soon as we finished chris came "lexa!" I go to the kitchen and he raises his eyebrow "what did you do?" I sit down at the counter "the guy came when me and zack were upstairs so i had my gun got his and shoot his legs as well as his hands. And.." i show him the box "i got a present for jace" he smirks "i'll help you decorate it" i chuckle "you need to get rid of the body though" he whines and i smile "you didnt tell no one though right?" He shakes his head "no damiens in charge" "alright thats good" i feel hands wrap around me and i lean to them knowing its zack.  "i want to meet the pack" chris looks at him as well as zack looks back at him. They both daydream until it came to an end. Zack kisses my cheek "alright lets go" i get off him and hug chris "i dont know if i'll come back tonight. Dont wait" he kisses my head "i'll have a girl over but dont do the routine this time i actually like her" i nod and zack pulls me away closing the door when we leave. When we got to the car he kisses me roughly "i love you princess" i smile "i love you too"