Chapter 20

He trails a finger from my clit up til my mouth. I suck on his finger licking it all. "Your daddys little slut huh?" I nod "mhmm" he smirks and kisses ne hungrily "your so sexy huh? With that little pussy of yours" he grabs me and takes me up stairs throwing me on the bed "im going to fuck you so hard" tell him about derek. I want rough sex "zack" he looks at me. I get up and push him to the bed "i sucking a guys dick yesterday and he ate my pussy good im still sore" his eyes get black and he flips us around. He grabs my neck hard "he made you moan. And you sucked his dick you little whore" he goes down to my pussy and holds my folds "he kissed this" i nod eagerly "he sucked it good" i nod "and i moaned for him not to stop" i mimic how i "sounded" "ahhh derek! Dont stop. Suck on it" zack slaps my pussy hard making me moan "your going to see" his voice deep "fuck me hard" zack rips all my cloth and his then slams in me harder than ever before making me moan loudly "ahhh fuck!!" He slams into me harder in everythurst. He grabs me by my neck and squeezes it while slamming into me "little slut" he lets go of my neck making gasp for air i moan loudly arching my back at the pleasure. "Daddys bitch" zack pinches my nipple making me hiss in pain and pleasure "ahhh daddy harder!!!" He slams into me harder faster making my boobs bounce. "Zack!!!" I moan loudly "zack!!! Fuck!!!" Tears stream down my face in pain and pleasure "shit!! Mmmm ahhhh" i release but zack keeps fucking me his eyes still black "im going to make you not walk" he pulls out and turns me around slamming into me by the back. "Zack!!!" He pulls me by my hair. He bites my neck hard on his mark "fuck!!! Mmmmm so good" he slams into me inhuman speed faster than ever before "god!!! Zack,zack,zack!!!!" I cum and he cums with me inside of me. He stays there leaving his seed. He pulls away making me fall down. I see i have blood trailing down from my pussy and my neck. I try to catch my breath and zack looks at me his eyes still black "your such a whore" i laugh and cover my eyes with my hand "im your whore daddy. Dont forget that" i sigh "im sorry, im such a bad mate" i feel zack get close to me and he covers me with the blanket and kisses my cheek. "You were drunk" i hear him say angrily. I hug his waist and kiss his chest. "Even if i was drunk i shoudnt have done it" zack pulls me to him "i love you alright and you love me i know because i can feel it." He kisses my head "go to sleep" "i love you" "i love you too"
I wake up to be wrapped in zacks arms half of my body of his. I kiss his chest and cuddle to it. I smile at the warmth then i hear zack laugh "your adorable" he kisses my head and pulls me close "i love you" "i love you too" i kiss his chest softly then go up to his lips. I kiss his lips softly and i get ontop of him grinding on him softly. I kiss him my hands on sach side of his face with his hands on my ass. He groans and i pull away trailing kisses to his neck. I look at him thru my lashes to see hes with his eyes closed. I feel my fangs then i bite his neck marking him. He growls in pleasure then grabs my face kissing me hungrily. He pulls away biting my lip then he kisses my forehead. I inhale his scent and smile pulling him closer to me. "Mine" he grabs my hand and kisses it "yours" he gets up and helps me up. As i stand up i feel pain drop to my core hurting my legs. I sit back down "you completed your mission" zack chuckles "i did fuck you hard" i nod "the best i've ever had" i try to get up and succeed. I go to the bathroom and gasp at my sight. I had blood down my leg and some on my neck then my neck was full of bruises because of the chocking. I feel hands wrap on my waist "mine" i smile slightly "yours"

I do my makeup making sure i cover all the marks then put my cloth on