Chapter 6

"Lexa?" I hum in response as i look at him up "would you be my girlfriend?" I nod and he grabs me by the waist and kisses my lips softly. "I love you" i smile and hug is chest "i love you too" then i see my phone flash i get up and see madison dmed me
Mads💕: we have to hang out
Lexi👑: tomorrow?
Mads💕: tomorrow at the mall at 3:00
Lexi👑: ok see you then 😚❤️
Mads💕:😘😴

I turn of my phone to see zack looking at me "baby i need to tell you something" i sit on the bed crossed crossed "what?" He gets up and lays his back on the headboard "do you know what mating is?" I shake my head and he sighs "we have to have sex or i might lose control one day and take you" i look down and fiddle with my fingers "zack....umm i dont want you to get mad" "YOUR NOT A VIRGIN!!!" He gets up and storms out of the room i get up and follow him "zack im sorry!!" He looks at me with anger and sadness "I WAITED FOR YOU!!!" He punches the wall next to my head and i gasp "YOU WERE TRING TO HIT ME?!!" I say with power shocking me but i keep on going "I NEVER KNEW ABOUT MATES!!! YOU CANT BLAME ME!!" He looks at me with anger but with guilty eyes "im sorry" he whispers and i roll my eyes "if you hitten me you would've regretted it" i go to his room and grab my phone then get out the door "ALEX!!" He gos out side worried but then he sees me and hugs me "i though something happened to yo-" he holds his balls as i kneed him "you happened. We are over" i say as calmly as possible then he grabs me and turns me around "your MY mate and your going to listen to ME" my face hardens in anger. "As my mate your suppose to try to hit me ?" I say clamly and his eyes soften "exactly" i get off his already softly grip and walk away leaving him shocked. I dont get called heartless for nothing.

*next day*
I wake up to feeling sad i left zack. I get up get ready "9:30" i have time. I get my car keys and go to his house. I knock on his door and he opens the door shirtless "luke" i push him backwards and close the door. He smirks and puts me on his waist. "You came back?" I nod and trail my tongue from his neck up and i stop when i reach his jaw "fuck me" he pushes me against the wall and puts my hands against it. He starts dry humping me"luke" he chuckles as he sees how desperate i am. He leaves hickeys on my neck and on my boobs. When he kisses a certain part it burned but i shook it off "like your tattoo its sexy" he takes me up stairs and trows me to his bed. He gets hand cuffs and puts them on me. He takes off my cloth leaving me naked as well as himself. He takes one of my hard nipples to his mouth and sucks hard as he plays with my wet clit. "Luke!" I came on his fingers and he pulls away then signals me to suck in his fingers full of my cum "suck" i suck on his fingers then make a flick on his fingers to make him harder than he already is "fuck" he slams into me and thrust in and out hard "alexandra" he groans lowly in my ear. He thrust harder each time until his thrust starts getting sloppy then he twitches in my indicating hes going to cum "dont pull out im on pill" he nods and rolls his eyes as he came when my toes curled of pleaser and release. He uncuffs me and lays down next to me to take a breath "that was good." Luke was my friend with benefit we have been fucking around since freshman year. Last time we fucked was last week he kept on saying at school he wanted to "hang" but hes my friend and he wants to be pleased so why not. "Thats what i do" he chuckles and i get up. "How are you doing?" I put my cloth again and look up "good but im failing math so fuck that" he laughs and puts his cloth on "pizza?" I nod then he leaves leaving me in his room watching tv on my phone. I had 57 text and 124 calls. It was from adriana,christian,zack,and justin. I called adriana and told her to tell christian i was out with a old friend not bother to tell her to tell justin knowing hes always with her. But i told her to not say anything to zack that we had fight. "Lexi pizza!" I go down stairs to see xander and luke sitting down playing video games "hey xan" we do a handshake we did when we were little. His mom used to take care of me and christian when we were little so we were always hanging out with him and madison. "Wheres madison?" "Shes with stassie" "shes going to get it when i see her" he laughs and hands me a slice. "Whoever wins the round will go against me" luke rolls his eyes "you arent good at it" "im great at it then?" I say laughing and he glares. "Dont get mad at me!" I whine as i lay my head in his shoulder and my feet at xanders thighs. I go ahead and kick xander making him lose "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" I laugh "my turn" as soon as i got in i killed 3 people and luke "you saw it coming" he throws the controller in frustration. "Bitch" i gasp making him smirk "thank you bebe" he rolls his eyes smiling and xander squishes me as he lays his FULL body on me. "Get off me you pig" he gasp "oh no you didnt" he says in a high pitched voice then snaps his fingers to a 'z' i wasnt feeling happy today but with these idiots all my worries go away.