Chapter 3

(Zayn malik as alexandras twin) "Who was that?" I look up and turn off my phone "zack" adri nods "you know you should get with him" i look up raising an eyebrow "just a few hours ago you looked like you wanted go kill him." "Well yea until erik told me you were his mate" "fucking shit" i get up and run out of wendys "alexandra come back" "leave me al-" i bump into someone "sorry" "why did you want to run away?" "Let go of me zack" i try to get away but he keeps me still holding both of my arms "your my mate!" I get out of his hold angrily "what the fuck does that mean?! You keep telling me that, even my bestfriend told me that!!! Im so fucking comfused!!" I scream pulling at my hair from frustration "baby look at me" i shake my head and get away from him "dont call me that. Get away from me" he pulls me back and kisses me on the lips as tears stream down my face i try to pull away but he keeps me on place. He pulls away and i slap him on the face "touch me one more time and you'll regret it." I run away with them calling my name to come back. I have to go home to think about everything.in only 2 days everything can change.

*at home*
"Christian!!" Christian comes running into the room, he was about to argue with me until he saw me crying "lexa what happened?" He gets in bed with me and pulls me to him. I told him everything that happened and at the end he was pissed "im going to kill him!" His voice hold power which scared me "chris please stop" he calms down as he sees me crying "your my little sister, my twin. Even tho im a dick sometimes i love you. I'll do anything for you" i nod and yawn "come on sleepy head" as he was about to get up i pull him down "dont leave me chrisy" his eyes soften and he gets down pulling me close "good night tutu" he smiles and kisses my head "good night lexi"

*morning*
"Wake up lexi" i wake up to see Christian about to hit me with a pillow "no!" I grab the pillow and smack the side of his face. "Come on we cant be late again" i laugh "since when have you cared?" He rolls his eyes playfully "after they told me im failing and their about to kick me out of the school" i put my hands up in offense "alright. im going to get ready"

 "Lets go!" He nods and grabs his car keys

"Lets go!" He nods and grabs his car keys. I snatch his keys "im driving!!" I laugh and run out the door. I get in the car and blast my 'blackbear' playlist. Good thing we have the same taste of music. "Thank you ugly" he says slamming the door as he gets in "you are my twin" i say as giggle "oh and you slammed YOUR car" "shit i forgoooot" he whines making me chuckle. "Buckle up"

*at school*
The good thing about going to school his having all your classes with your brother. And being your twin is a bonus but people never notice we are. As we were walking towards our first period one of the school sluts (andrea) had to come over to him "hey chrisy" she says as she twirls her hair and bites trying to look attractive but failing miserably. Chris looks at me giving me the look. "I'm sorry  andrea but i dont think you notice im his girlfriend" she scoffs "yea right who would want you?" That makes chris mad. we arent dating but he's the deffiniton of a protective brother "i would thats why im dating her instead of you" he pulls me to his chest but not too much he's my brother im grossed out. "Prove it" we both look at each other and lean in. Im so regretting this we lean in and kiss looking as passionated as possible me pulling his hair slightly and fake moaning. He grabs me by the waist and motions me to wrap my legs around him. When we hear heals clicking away and a frustrated whine we pull away and whip our lips "your my sister and all i dont want to be mean but GROSS" he gos to water fountain and drinks water. I laugh "i got you. You use toooo much tongue." He glares at me "aww thanks sis" he says rolling his eyes "no problem" i blow him a kiss and wink at him "your too full of your self" i get on his back "first period we go!!" We get there to see all the boys trying to act sexy and all the girls fixing their boobs. "Alexandra, christian. You guys are lucky the bell is going to ring...there." We nod and we sit next to each other "we saw you guys kissing in the hall way are you guys a thing?" 2 girls ask us and we turn around. Chris links our hands "happily" he smiles at me slightly but behind that is 'fuck my life i aint getting sex in a while' "aww baby" i kiss his cheek i aint kissing him again. They nod and we turn around as soon as we do we unlink our arms and clean it on our pants. The door slams open to walk in an very angry zack he walks towards us and punches chris in the nose. "Christian!!" As i was about to help him i get pulled up and thrown over a shoulder "let me go!! Christian!!" Chris stands up angrily and punches zack "let go of her!!" Zack puts me down and launches at chris "oh my god!!Christian!!" Zack keeps punching him until chris is bloody "zack let go of him!!" i turn zack around and punch him in the face breaking his nose,kneeing him in the balls,punching his stomach, and breaking his wrist. After that he's crouching over "chris" i help him up and get the car keys. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!YOU GUYS GO TO MY OFFICE!!" I flip the principle off, go out of school, and drive off home with chris. He protects me but i protect him as well.