Chapter 9

Adri does my hair and makeup and i do hers. "Go change" she shoos me away and i roll my eyes smiling "going"

 I walk out if the bathroom and adri looks at me with her mouth open "ohh la la

I walk out if the bathroom and adri looks at me with her mouth open "ohh la la. Im a turn bisexual for you" i laugh then she laughs with me. "Go we are going to be late" she nods and changes

 "Damn sexy" she smiles then looks at her phone the guys are here

"Damn sexy" she smiles then looks at her phone the guys are here. We walk down the stairs and adri gos to erik. They start making out but i dont see zack "erik wheres zack?" He shrugs his shoulders "he said hw was going to come alone" i nod and bite my lip "come on lets go" i whisper but they still heard. Adri gives a look to erik and he leaves "alex he wont cheat on you. He will go i promise you" i nod and she hugs me "lets go with him or not we are going to have fun" i smile at her and link my arm with hers "lets go"
*arrive at homecoming*
"Come on lets go dance" after dancing for a bit ther was a big entrance. Zack came in....with andrea. I tear up and run out with names calling after me. A hand holds me back i knew it was sack because of the sparks "baby i can explain" i turn around and slap him "EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT MY SUPPOSE BOYFRIEND MY 'MATE' IS WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! THAT HE LEFT ME WAITING FOR HIM IN HOMECOMING?!!!" He pulls me in a hug and i push him away "dont touch me. I fucking hate you zack knight i hate you!!" His eyes show pain and sadness. "You love me. You love your lying" i shake my head and give him a death glare "if i can turn back to the time we met i would've never talked to you. I hate you so fucking much" i scream in pain as my neck starts to hurt "your saying the truth" i look at him with hatred visible in my eyes "you dont live me anymore" i nod "i dont love you. I'll never will. Dont get close to me ever again dont look at ne or dont talk to me. We are over. It was a mistake" he shifts in front of me and runs to the woods. I have to take my anger out i had to go to my gym. I got a taxi and went home change into my gear and head down. I position the bag and all the anger consumes me 'he cheated on me' punch 'he was my 'mate' two punches 'he said he loved me' multiple punches 'he said he wont cheat on me' multiple punches 'i loved him' i punched it so hard to bag flew across the room. I grab another punching bag and start punching again until the same thing happened again 3 more times. Until a hand stops me and flushes me against there chest "he cheated on me" i cry on chris shoulder and he rubs my back "come on sis we need to clean your hands" i rub my eyes and nod. He takes me to the bathroom and sits me on the sink "give me" i give him my hands and he gasp "its so bloody, you have multiple of cuts" he cleans them and i hissed everynow and then when he putted the alcohol. When he finishes he wraps my hands up and gives me my sleeping cloth "here change. I'll be with you tonight" i change and brush my teeth. I look at my self 'im not like does girls that wants to kill then selfs after a break up. In getting back up and being the 'bad bitch' every one says i am' i go out to see chris changed with netflix on "vampire diaries?" I nod and get in bed he puts play and i hug his chest. "Im sorry" he looks down and looks at me confused "why?" I tear up and sit up "im such a mess christian. With what i did today scared me. Maybe i am the monster da-" he grabs my hands and squishes them "your never going to be like him. Hw said that to ruin you but your still here. You arent a monster only that you have your limits" he hugs me and cry on his shoulder until i fell asleep when i woke up at the night he was still holding me sleeping with the tv on. I get out of his grasp go to the bathroom, do my business, and turn of the tv as i did i saw the curtains apart. As i got close i saw piercing green eyes looking at me by distance 'its him' i close the curtain and get back to bed. Just watch me tomorrow. I turn around and chris yawns "go to sleep lexa" i nod and he puts his hand around my waist. This is the reason i love my 'older' brother.