Chapter 18

I grab the bottle and take swing it feeling the burn down my throat. I was high and drunk out of my mind so is adriana. I spot her talking to a guy and i shrug. I keep on dance and i feel a body press to my back. I keep on dancing and grinding on the body. I feel the person put their hands on my waist "lets get out of here" i shake my head "no thank you" i get away and go to adriana "lets go dance" she shakes her head and goes to whisper in my ear "he looks like the thor" i look at the guy and nod "he does but lets go dance" we go to the dance floor and dance and sing. I kept on grinding on adriana until a guy taped on my shoulder "join to the shots party." I look at adriana and she nods "where it at?"
I wake up at the pack house on adrianas bed both of us laying next to each other with a huge headache. I get up slowly not trying to wake up adriana . I walk to the bathroom and do my business then when i lifted up my shirt i knew zack was going to kill someone. I had hickeys around my boobs and on my stomach. I dont know how im going to cover it i just hope he doesnt want to do anything when he comes back. I pull my shirt down and go to my room. I get my cloth my undergarments and take a shower. I wash my hair and body well knowinf if he smelled men cologne on me im dead. I wash up with my strawberry shampoo and shave as well. When i finished i blowdried my hair and putted my cloth on. I get out of the bathroom and go down stairs to do hot chocolate for me and adriana as well as get advils for us. I sit on the couch and put the tv as i drink my hot chocolate. "God what happened?" I look at a changed adriana "i dont know but go to the micro i did hot chocolate and next to it theres the advils. She nods. She comes back and sits next to me. "Adri im going to tell you something and you need to tell me what to do" she nods and i sigh "i wokeup with hickeys all over my breast and stomach. And im freaking out because if zack wants to have sex with me when he gets back then he'll see them all. Plus he might smell someone scent on me." Her eyes widen "i have some too look" she lifts up her shirt and she has from her neck down "well we arent alone if something happens" she laughs true.
After a few hours we got bored "lets go out" "the mall?"  I nod i grab my keys and my purse "lets go" she grabs her things and we were out the door.
We went to starbucks,pink, and victoria secrets then to a tattoo shop. "Hi, my names marian how can i help you?" I smile slightly "yea hi i want a tattoo and my friend wants.." i look at adriana "and i want a tattoo on my lip" the girl nods "alright follow me" we follow her back and she motions me to sit "what are you looking for?" I take out my phone and show her a picture

"Its nice"  the girl comes back "take off your shirt and put down the bra straps" She did my tattoos and now its adrianas turn "what did you want me to put?" "Dick and an -e next to it" i laugh and so does the girl "if its the initials of the guy ...

She did my tattoos and now its adrianas turn "what did you want me to put?" "Dick and an -e next to it" i laugh and so does the girl "if its the initials of the guy he better have a big one" i chuckle and adriana blushes "you know marian i like you" she smiles showing her dimples "thank you y'all look fun. We can hang out some time" "sure"
She did adrianas tattoo and showed it to me. "Now i want to see his reaction" marian laughs "me too" i take out my credit card "how much is it?" She shakes her head "on the house" "but what about your boss?" She chuckles "your looking at her" "give me your phone i'll put my number" she hands me her phone and i add mines and adrianas. "I'll text you guys, bye" "bye"
We get home to see two cars at home. "Shit" i get my perfume and start spraying it at myself. Adriana snells me "no men cologne" we get out and i pull out my phone and text zack.
To Babe🔥❤️: your home?
From babe🔥❤️: yes where r u?
ToBabe🔥❤️: im out side with adriana
From babe🔥❤️: great because eriks with me.
To Babe🔥❤️:okie
We get inside and i get pulled into a kiss "you taste like chocolate" i laugh and pull zack into another kiss. "Is that a tattoo?" I look down and see my collar bones were showing "yep" he wraps my legs aroumd his waist and i put my hands on his neck "your not on heat anymore?" I shake my head "well we can still do things" he whispers in my ear. "No no no, im umm" adriana looks at me and mouths me "period" "im on my period" i get off him "so we cant do nothing sorry" he pulls me to him his eyes black "you should tell your friends to not take pictures" i look at him confused. He grabs me by my upper arm and takes me to our room. He rips my shirt appart and looks at me angrily "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" I whimper "i was drunk i didnt know" i whisper quietly "what if i get drunk?! Huh?!" My eyes water "baby i didnt-" "dont call me that!" Tears blurry my vision "please im sorry" i say as i sob. "The person didnt do something else than do some hickeys" he chuckles and looks at me "its disgusting knowing someone else touched you" he walks out and adriana burst thru the door "oh god" she holds me in her arms and hugs me playing with my hair "did you tell him?" I sniff "i did and he doesnt believe me" she sighs "erik was fine with it he understood" i hug her tighter "he said it was disgusting. He d-doesnt want me caling him baby or-or nothing" she looks at me teary eyed "dont cry bebita your my bestfriend" i smile slightly "thank you adri"
I woke up with yelling down stairs "shes your mate!! MY mate had to go calm her down because she was sobbing her heart out!! They talked and said everything!! I know your my bestfriend but you need to control your self!! And saying it was disgusting?? How do you think it makes her feel?!" I hear a loud growl "you dont know how the fuck i feel erik!! Dont say shit!!" "I do my mate had the same shit!!they are both best fucking friends!!" I feel hands turn me around and hug me "go to sleep lexa. Tomorrows a new day" i sigh "i just hope is different"
I wake up to adriana jumping on the bed "come on sleepy head!! We are hanging out with marian!!" I get up go to the bathroom do my business and change my cloth

  Tomorrows a new day" i sigh "i just hope is different"I wake up to adriana jumping on the bed "come on sleepy head!! We are hanging out with marian!!" I get up go to the bathroom do my business and change my cloth

I grab my phone,purse,and car keys the we go down stairs. I get down stairs and blow a hair put of the way then see zacks looking at me. I roll my eyes and walk out the door. I feel a hand grab me and pull me back softly. "Baby im sorry" i look at zack "the way you scream at me then call me baby is disgusting. Im moving back with christian i'll come back later to get my stuff" zack looks at me hurt "baby ple-" i take ny hand out of his hold harshly "dont baby me. You screamed at me and went out of control you screamed at your bestfriend trying to make a stupid point" i go to the car but he stops me again "baby please i know i went out of control i was suppose to understand but i didnt. Hell i screamed i my bestfriend for it. Put your self in my shoes your my mate and i came home pissed as hell came home and left out pack out there because i say a stupid photo of you drinking and a guy licking your stomach. Im not mad at you im mad at the guy ok? Im sorry" "great speech" i get in the car close the door and turn it on lowering the window "but i have to go. I dont have all day for your sorry speeches" i beep the horn and adriana comes inside the car. "Bab-" the engine roars "ALEXANDRA!!" Go back hes our mate i stop the car making adriana look at me worried "whats wrong?" "Theres a voice in-in my head" "you wont like it but we have to go back to zack. Hes the one that knows" or you can ask me dumb dumb "no no im not going back" go back even if i explain you wont get it "ok lets go" you can talk to me by your thoughts. How are- is a voice in my head? You getting mad at zack our mate made me your wolf come alive how?i thought i was fully human? Well sweetheart im here now well all wolfs have a name whats yours? Sarah alright whats zacks? Robbin. The car came to a stop as i parked on zacks house. I smell an amazing smell of rain and the forest. It smelled masculine. I knock on his door hard until he opens it letting his scent flow all over me. "lexa?" "I have a voice in my head and it said i have werewolf genes. I need to know about my family." Zack pulls me to a hug and i pull away instantly dont do that i was enjoying those two seconds i roll my eyes "i came here because i want to know whats wrong not to hug" i walk past him and go to his office. "Dont go in there" i roll my eyes "why have one of your whores in there" when i walk in i get pushed into the desk and zacks lips attack mine. He throws everything off the desk and puts me on it. He kisses me hungrily and licks my lips asking for entrance and i deny. I felt zacks hand slip into my panties then he entered a finger making me gasp in pleasure. "Zack" i moan lowly he rips my shirt apart and throws my bra somewhere. He goes down and grabs my boob sucking my nipple "mmm zack" he pulls away and takes off my leggings  and panties and enters me roughly "ahhh fuck" he turns me around and thrust in and out if me roughly inhuman speed "your daddys little slut huh?" He pulls me by my hair back and thrust into me repeatedly making my boobs bounce. As we both came he let go of my hair and gripped my ass hard making sure to leave a mark. He pulls out and kisses me softly but i pull asay "this doesnt change nothing. That was a mistake" i put my cloth on and realize i dont have a shirt. Zack hands me his and i put it on. "Alexandra i already told you i was sorry" "and what did i say?" He stays quiet "exactly" just get back to him i mean look at him. He's sexy as hell i mean and the rough sex? Who wouldnt want him? Apparently me "baby please" i give him a look "my names alexandra use it" i sit on his chair and look thru the files. Ryan white i know... found it i look thru it and it said he had a mate named sofia mendez, my mom. He died on 1998 because of him fighting another alpha named tomis for my mother and the baby which was a white wolf the most powerful wolf that hasnt come out for 500 years as well as the black wolf. The hell im a white wolf didnt you see it on the paper? You are and you'll see it for your self tonight "do you know anything about ryan white?" Zack gets next to me and looks at the file "he was the most powerfulest alpha until tomis "won" him but he cheated by having more than 50 wolfs ready to strike" "god" i put my hands on my head in frustration "hey its ok" i lift my head up "its not" i get up and look at the file again "what happened to his pack?" "They became rouges" "sarah said im a white wolf and i'll see tonight. What does that mean?" Zack sits down on his chair "Your transforming to your wolf today"