Chapter 7

"Mads" we both crash me ontop of her when we hugged. "How have you been? You know after i left and all" i glare at her "dont ever do that again" she laughs then i feel some one getting on my back "guess who?" Says a voice that i know very well but the persons trying to mask it with a deep voice. "The bitch stassie" i get smacked and im the head then the weight is gone. "Says the hoe" i wink at her "you know" we laugh then my phone rings
*alexandras call*
"Hello?"
"Alexandraaaa" says a very drunk zack
"Yes" i say rolling my eyes
"Why did you leave me baby...i miss you"
"Because you got aggressive"
"Come back. I'll be a better guy i'll even change my face for you to come back." I laugh at that
"But you have to promise not to get aggressive. You know it wasnt my fault" then the line gos silent for a few seconds
"Okay.....baby?"
"Yes"
"I love you" i smile slightly
"I love you too. I'll go over in a few"

*end of call*
I know i should've played hard but hes my 'mate' and i love him. I know what your thinking 'already?' But its the mate bond and who wouldnt i mean my mans hot. I walk back to madison and stassie to see them ordering food "hey you fat hippos" mads gasp then looks back at the girl that she was ordering to. "Sorry this place isnt for ugly hippos" i look at her and chuckle darkly "then what are you doing here?" She rolls her eyes angrily "here you go" she was going to give madison her drink but she spilled it all "oops" i grab the mustard and put it all her bleached hair. "My hair!! You bitch!!" As she was going to swing i grab her hand tightly "dont touch me or my friends if you know whats good for you" she nods then i let her go "come on guys we dont have to eat here. Let her the money rats like her need it for another surgery" we walk out and go to the bathroom. "Pinche puta" i nod "que se valla para la pinga" she cleans her self. Stassie went out to get food because she was hungry leaving me and madison alone "a picture with my bestfriend"

 🖤 69,731 "with the wife💍💕"@xander_black: my bestfriend and wife together? Who saw that coming?"@stassiebaby: "left for her?!? The pinga men"@hater:"eww hoes"@fan:"my two idols are friends!!"@alex

@xander_black: my bestfriend and wife together? Who saw that coming?"
@stassiebaby: "left for her?!? The pinga men"
@hater:"eww hoes"
@fan:"my two idols are friends!!"
@alex.w: "@fan we are bestfriends since we were 1 1/2"
@alex.w: "mad love💕"

*2 hours later*
I get to xanders home to hear moaning. My eyes water "alexandra" i let a sigh of relief. I open the door slightly to see him pumping his length his head thrown back with my name on his tongue. I open the door and he stares at me shocked "how long have you been there?" I smirk and get on my knees "enough time to please.." i lick a strip of his length "my daddy" he groans and grabs me by the hair "suck" i open my mouth and move my head up and down making me gag when he reaches the back of my throat. "Fuck" he keeps on until i felt him twitch in my mouth and i swallowed when he came. He looks down at me and lifts me up putting me in his lap "i missed you so much baby" he puts his head on the croak of my neck and inhales my sent "i misses you too" he kisses me then smirks "bend over" i bend over and he takes off my panties "your going to count to 20 for leaving daddy got it?" "Yes daddy" he rubs my bum then smacks  it hard "one" another spank "two" by the 9th one the pain turned into pleaser "ten" i moaned loudly "did you just moan!!?!" He smacks me harder "yours so wet for daddy?!" I moan in response. He stops and sits me on his lap. He growls as he feels my wetness through his pants. He thrust  two fingers "who makes you feel this way?"  I moan and lay my head on his shoulder "answer me!!" He thrust harder and adds his 4 fingers thrusting into me roughly "you!" "And who am i?" I look up and bite my lip "my daddy!" He thrust his fingers into me again making me cum all over his fingers. He takes them out of me and licks them growling at the end "you taste so good babygirl" i hug him and kiss his neck "i love you" he chuckles and hugs me back pressing me more against his chest "i love you too kitten" he makes me lay down with him my leg swinged over his lower body and my arm on his chest tracing his tattoos. He kisses my head and starts smelling the air "where were you when you were gone?" He tells me calmly but squishes me against his chest "with a friend" he puts me ontop of him and sits me down "was it a girl?.." he trails his hand up and creases my cheek. But suddenly grabs me by the hair roughly but nit to hard to hurt "or with a boy?" "With a girl" he chuckles darkly "are you lying to daddy?" He pulls my head lower until his mouth is next to my ear. His breathing making me shiver making him smirk "are you?" "Y-yes sorry daddy" he kisses his mark making me moan softly "who were you with darling?" I bite my lip making him grin "luke" his eyes turn black and he flips us around "what did you do with him?!" He starts ' choking' me but i laugh "what would a guy with a dick and a girl with a vagina do when they are alone?" His eyes turn darker and he squeezes my throat more "your my mate" he says with his voice deeper and sexier "i know zack" he growls "im not zack im his wolf zayn" his voice booms load as he says that making me whimper. His eyes soften and turns back to normal "im sorry baby" he lets go if my neck and he kisses my lips he pulls back and smirks "tonight will be a night you wont forget" he takes off my shirt and bra leaving me naked considering i didnt had pants or my panties because of what happened earlier. I quickly cover my self up but zack takes my hands away "your beautiful baby you have nothing to hide" he takes off his pants then slowly enters me "fuck your tight" he moves slowly making moan as adjust to his size. He was huge bigger than luke and he was very big "faster!" He grabs the headboard and slams into me repeatedly faster and harder each time i scratch his back hard probably going to leave red marks "Fuck" he went even faster in inhuman speed "zack!" It felt good even better when he hit every wall perfect then started thrusting on my g-spot i scratch him even harder being out blood making him his and thrust into me harder "Daddy!! Faster!!" He flips me over and makes me ride him making me go deeper. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I moan loudly then he grabs me by the waist and as i hop he thrust into me. "Going to cum!" He grabs my waist harder digging his nails into my hips "fuck!" We both came at the same time and i hop of him as we came down from the high "go to sleep baby" he kisses my forehead and cuddles with me "you too" i yawn and he chuckles "i love you" "i love you too"