Chapter 10

I go home and call madison "hello?" "Hey mads can you come over?" "What happened?" "Lets just say we will need icecrean and movies" she laughs "on it" and she hangs up. I grab some cloth and take a shower knowing i will probably fall asleep.

 After i was done i got movies and laid it on the bed as soon as i do there was a knock

After i was done i got movies and laid it on the bed as soon as i do there was a knock. "Lexi!" I hug madison and see she had icecream "come on its a long story" after telling her everything even the nate part she was shocked "wait... what if xans a werewolf and he never told me?!....thats maybe why he is so possessive over me!!" I nod "just get facts and then confront him" she nods "but if this zack guy is giving you problems you ring me up" i laugh and lay down "i was in a gang too mads i know how to defend my self" "well if you ever need a hand call ******6573" i laugh "you remind me of the 20 guy" she lays down and grabs the movies "what to watch" "i have this movie called 'kidnap' want to watch?" I nod "an action movie is always a good movie" after the night i woke up with me half way on top of madison and madisons hair all over my face. "Mads" i yawn "i have to go school" she groans "i always forget your a year younger than me" i laugh slightly and roll out of bed. I change and brush my teeth

 "You can stay if you want i wont mind" she nods "i was planning to any ways" i kiss her cheek "chris lets go!!" I open his door to see him shirtless with a girl next to him

"You can stay if you want i wont mind" she nods "i was planning to any ways" i kiss her cheek "chris lets go!!" I open his door to see him shirtless with a girl next to him.let the act begin "oh my god baby!! What are you doing with her?!" He springs up his bed as well as the girl "sorry ba-" he gets slapped in the face by the girl "you cheated on her with me what a jerk" she puts her cloth on as she was walking oht she touches my shoulder "im sorry i didn't know" i nod and sniff "i know thank you tho" she smiles slightly and gos out the door when she does i burst out laughing "oh shit" he glares at me "aww what a caring sister" he rolls his eyes "yea right shes nice and pretty" i laugh "im going to kill you" and i run out the door. I get on my car and speed to school.
*arrives at school*
I arrive at school and guys stare at me with lust and girls with jealousy "guys i know im pretty and all but lay off some slack" they turn away but luke comes to me "hey lex" i smile and hug him "me and the group are going to the fair are you going?" I nod "if i dont im a get fat watching tv" he laughs and grabs my books "lets go" he grabs my hand and smiles then starts walking 'i dont know how it feels i really like luke but i feel bad that im leaving zack' we both walk in together and i sit next to chris "chrisy you wake me up later" he nods and i close my eyes. I jump as o wake up from a nightmare 'the sameone as always' chris takes my hand and squeezes it "everythings fine" i nod and look down. After class luke grabbed my hand and turned me around "i need help" i drag him to the janitors closet and i close the door behind us. I get on my knees and unbotton his pants "no no no its about you this time" he zips his pants and slams me against the wall then gets my boob and messages it "look at these" he takes one in his mouth and i moan loudly as he he bit it a little. "More" he lets it go and smirks down at me "what do you want? Tell daddy" i moan as he drags his cold finger down my chest "i want you to fuck me hard" he takes down my panties and lowers his boxer and slowly enters me "faster" he quickens his speed until its inhuman making us both cum. "Lex?"i hum in response "can you um.. go on a-a date with me?" He says as he scratches his neck nervously. I kiss him and i pull away smiling "sure" we walk out of the closet hand and hand we stop when we reach my class "i'll drive you home yea?" "I have my car" "i'll drive you to get it after wards" i nod and he holds my hands "thank you baby" i smile and peck his lips "i have to go to class" he nods and kisses me then leaves i go into class to see zack looking at me with anger and hurt in his eyes. I roll my eyes and sit with justin "hey j" he smiles and lays back "the person that doesn't care about me hi" i roll my eyes and smile "you know thats not true" he nods "your right who wouldnt love this" i laugh causing people to look at us "again ms white?" I nod "well its kind of your fault your teaching sucks ass. Plus the subject is boring as hell" she glares at me "detention" i nod and grab my phone "who said you can use your phone?" I smile "me" "go to the principles office now!!" I put my hands up in 'Surender' "i know you havent have dick in a while pero chill out" i grab my bag but u stop when she said 'go to hell' i turn around and touch her shoulder "see you there darling" i go out the door to lukes house. "Luke?!" He comes down stairs shirtless "hey what happened?" I sit down on his couch "the teacher was being a bitch" he laughs and hugs my waist then kisses my forehead. He leads me to his room and puts on a shirt "no take it back off!" He laughs and takes it off then throws it to me "you can wear it" i take off my cloth when i did luke slaps my ass "damn ma" i blow hum a kiss and put the shirt on. I lay down and he lays down with me. He grabs my waist and he kisses my lips then my neck leaving hickeys. "Luke" i moan as i bite lip he puts his thumb in my lip and takes it out slowly "your so sexy lex" i laugh and kiss him first with the lips then with the tongue. He moans in my mouth causing me to shiver. He pulls away and smirks at me "wet for daddy?" I nod eagerly and he gets down in the bed "open wide princess"