Chapter 19

"What do i do?" He sighs "at full moon we have to go outside and wait for you to transform" "it just had to be today" "princess look at me" he grabs my hand and sits me on his lap "everything will be alright. You will transform into a wonderful wolf and we'll find what happened to your real father" he pulls me to his chest and kisses my head "im sorry for what i did" "dont talk about it" i hug him tighter and take in his scent. We stay hugging for a while then he kisses my head "i love you baby even if your mad at me and wont say it back" i sigh and put my head on his chest feeling the comfort of his arms around me. "Zack its just...im scared" he turns my head by my chin "everything will come thru" "no, im scared that i've never loved someone as much as i love you. And we have so much drama. Now that i found out what i really am makes it all worse and-" i get cut of with zack kissing me passionately. This kiss was full of emotions. We pull away for air and i put my forehead against his "yo tambien mi amor" he smiles and kisses my forehead "come on lets go out" i get up and he pulls me out of his office and heads to the door but i stop him "as mush as i love seeing you without a shirt put one on i dont want no one eyeing my mate" he chuckles then smirks "look at my little mate being jealous" " your mine.  I dont like sharing" he gives me a peck "im coming right back" he goes up stairs and a minute later he comes back putting his shirt on helmet in hand. "Here" i grab the helmet and go outside. Zack follows behind and locks his door. He gets on his bike me on back. I put my helmet on and he puts his. He then grabs my hands and wraps then around his waist "all yours" i hug his waist and inhale his scent "mine"
Zack gets off and takes off his helmet then goes and takes mine off. He gives me a kiss in the head and gets me off. "Where are we?" "You'll see" we get inside the shop and there were motorcycles everywhere "wow" he smiles and pulls me to one "i know you've wanted one so pick one" "really?" He nods and i smile widely "thank you baby"  i hug him and get on my tipy toes trying to kiss him. He dips down and kisses me softly gripping my ass and squeezing it lightly. We pull away and i run across the place to one motorcycle and i pull out my phone to face time. "Yo justin look where im at!" I show it around and he laughs "about time! I promise i wont crash it this time" he says laughing "you wont because you arent going to touch it" "aww come on" "nope if you are im "driving" it" "ight" i jump slightly as i feel hands wrap them selfs around my waist "who are you talking to?" "Justin" he growls lowly and i smack his arm "calmate" he kisses my shoulder and puts his chin on my head.  "Yo lexa i have to go dariels here" "send him kisses by my part" "i will" "bye" "bye" i hang up and zack pulls me by my hips back till it hits his back. He squeezes then lightly then turns me around. "Dont blow kisses or send kisses to other guys" he growls lowly in my ear. "Hes a friend relax" he presses his lower region on mine making me moan lowly because of the sparks. That makes the cashier guy look at me and bite his lip softly. Zack sees it and turns my head over and kisses me harshly. He kisses me hungrily and presses me to him. Then he puts his hands on my jean pockets and leaves then there some times squishing my ass. He pulls away slightly "mine" i peck his lips and hug him "yours" he kisses my head and pulls away pulling me to the motorcycle section. "You got so jealous" i laugh slightly he rolls his eyes smiling "you ARE mine but people dont know so i have to let them know" he grabs my hand in his "i also wanted to show off" i blush and clear my throat "alright" i walk to one and show zack "estes el caballo" "lets tell the guy and get a helmet"
"Baby i'll be fine" zack sighs "alright but go straight home" i laugh "i will" i give him a peck i put the helmet on and get on my bike

 "You got so jealous" i laugh slightly he rolls his eyes smiling "you ARE mine but people dont know so i have to let them know" he grabs my hand in his "i also wanted to show off" i blush and clear my throat "alright" i walk to one and show zack "...