Chapter 16

"Baby wakeup we have school" i rub my eyes and get up but i stumble back at the sudden movement. "I got you" zack kisses my head and hugs me to his chest. I get my cloth and got to the bathroom. I do my business, brush my teeth,change,and did my makeup.

 I come out and see zack putting on his shirt

I come out and see zack putting on his shirt. "Done checking me out?" He smirks but i return with a smirk of mine. "No wait a few" he chuckles and wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me. "I love you" "i love you too"
*at school*
I have my back  on my locker and my hands pined on top of my head with zack leaned on me. His lower region pressed against mine kissing me. He licks my lip asking for entrance and i deny. He grabs my ass harshly making me gasp. I let him in as he grips my ass and squeezes it i moan and he smirks on my lips. His lips move with mine roughly until we were stopped by a slut. "Why would you be with her? Shes so ugly" zack growls loudly making her whimper "im with her because she is beautiful,sexy, and my mate. Shes way better than you'll ever be because shes not fake."  He pulls me close my waist and smells my neck to calm down. I peck his lips softly and grab his hand. "What if she wasnt your mate? What would you do?" He growls loudly and storms ti her grabbing her neck. "If she wasnt my mate then i would be with her not with you. Get it straight you arent pretty or popular. The plastic and your vagina are" she was turning purple but i stopped him. "Zack let her go she isnt worth your time" his eyes were fully black and he didnt acknowledge me. I touch his back and pull him back "zack dont do that. Lets go" his eyes try to turn normal but fail. "Im not zack. Im his wolf" "oh um...thank you for standing up for me but i didnt need that. I dont get bothered because of people like her." He nods and closes his eyes. When he opens them again his eyes were normal. He warps his hands around me and breaths in my sent. "Lets get to class." The good thing was that we had the same class now. "Tardy!" The teacher screams as we walk in and i roll my eyes and get in my seat and zack gets next to me. He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. He pulls my chair closer to his and kisses my temple. "I love you" i smile and whisper back to him "i love you too." I day dream until i day dream of zack. I see his  huge dick pumping up and down as he jerks him self off. I bite my lip at the image but then i gasp loudly as fingers enter me and everyone look at me. "Turn around" they turn around and i look at zack. "Faster" he smirks and bites my earlobe "you have to be quite" i nod and he adds all his four fingers and he pumps them in and out of me. I bite my lip hard making me bleed out a little and he does it faster inhuman speed. I moan loudly and everyone looks at me "may i use the restroom" the teacher nods and i rush to the bathroom. I add four fingers in me and pump them in and out fast but not as fast as i wanted and  as pleasurable because i dont have the sparks i loved. The bathroom door opened and in walked zack. He smirks at me and walks to me. He lifts me up and lowers his boxers "you want me badly?" He rubs his dick on my pussy and i nod "yes" he thrust in me hard and inhuman speed "ohh zack!" I grip on hard to his shoulders drawing blood to come out. He hisses but keeps on going faster "zack!" He comes in roughly in again and we both came. I lean my forehead with his and catch my breath. I look at his shoulder and feel guilty "sorry" he gets me off and kisses my forehead "its ok. It'll heal." I pull my pants up as well as my panties. He pulls me close to him and kisses my lips softly "i love you" "i love you too" i fix his hair softly he looks at me with adoration and i blush. I kiss his lips softly "come on lets go." We run to class and he opens the door for me. Everyone looks at us the boys smirking and the girls looking at me with jealousy. As we walk to our seats the boys clap zack up and i sit down. "We heard you screaming from the bathroom" i blush slightly but shrug it off. Zack sits next to me and pulls me to him.after 30 minutes the ball rang. I run to justin and jump on his back "justin im hungry" justin buckles me up while chuckling. "And im broke" i shake my head "no your not" i get pulled off by zack to his chest and he growls "mine" i sigh "he has a mate" zack growls lowly "he might still like you" justin and I laugh. I hug justin and get pulled back "your mine" he goes down to my ear "you going to be punished" i smirk and slowly kiss justins cheek then pull away smiling "i'll see you tomorrow" i wave at him and walk away. I feel a hand grab me and flush me against their chest my butt touching their crouch. "You've been a naughty girl" zack says with a growl. i chuckle "im not getting presents this year?" He turns me around and grips my ass harshly making me moan "if your a good girl.." he puts his finger on my lips "then you'll get what ever you want" i lick his finger "im counting on that." The bell rings and i pull zacks arm "come on is for today" he pulls me back and puts my hair behind my ear. He kisses me softly and pulls away smiling slightly. "Lets go home" i nod slightly and lift up my bag. He puts his hand on my jeans pocket and walks us out. We get to the car and i put on my sit belt "i-" he was cut short by his own words with wide eyes "duck!!" I crouch down and the front glass breaks by a gun shot. After a fee more shots i look up. The view i was seeing was terrifying "help!!!"