Chapter 5

"Done with make up now go change!!" Adri pushes me to the bathroom with my cloth in hand. "Ok" i take off my cloth and look at my self 'not trying to brag but i look fineee' i get my phone and snap a picture

 "Ok" i take off my cloth and look at my self 'not trying to brag but i look fineee' i get my phone and snap a picture

I go to messages and send it to zack. Just a few hours ago his name and emojis changed
Babygirl💕:like it?
Daddy🤤: just wait till i see you
Babygirl💕:ok daddy

He didnt reply after that i just hope i get what badgirls get,spanks or a good ass rough sex. I put my  comfy yet cute dress on

 I get out of the bathroom and adri is at my bed using my pjs,watching netflix, and eating MY poptart

I get out of the bathroom and adri is at my bed using my pjs,watching netflix, and eating MY poptart. "Your eating my poptart" she rolls her eyes "your my bestfriend you love me" i cross my arms "maybe i dont" she gasp "i'll probably go" she gets up the bed and gos out the door closing it behind then after a few seconds there was a knock "alexandra *knock knock* do you want to build a snowman?" "Go away you fucking little bitch" she burst into the room "the fuck you just say?!" I laugh and just in time there was a knock at the door "hes there. Love you" i hug her and run down stairs to open the door. Honestly i need to take deep breaths

 I lick my lips and bite my bottom lip

I lick my lips and bite my bottom lip. He comes down to my ear and whispers softly "i cant wait to rip that dress off you" i nod slowly "l-lets go" when i close the door he groans "i can smell your arousal" i blush and walk faster trying to not make it more awkward than it already is. He grabs me by my arm and turns me around pressing me against the car with his erection pressing on my stomach and pussy as he pressed him self and moved slightly. "That little pussy of yours already wet?" I stay quiet and he puts his knee moving it slowly i moan lowly but he can hear it because he's a werewolf. "Yes" he kisses my neck and my sweet spot the part where it connects with my shoulder. I moan as he sucks on it leaving a hickey "zack" he puts his hand inside my panties and starts playing with my clit until i came. He then pulls out his fingers and licks them clean and a purr comes out in delight "your delicious"  i then move to open the door but he opens the door for me "thank you" i say as i smile slightly. He gets in  and turns the car on. "Where are we going?" He shakes his head "im not telling you" i groan "its a surprise" i look out the window and look all the trees pass. I was falling asleep when zack grabs my hand softly and kisses my knuckles. As he does a memory of my father comes back. "Sofia come here!" My mom walks slowly to him "yes tomis" he smirks at her "did you clean the house today?" Her eyes widen "y-yes" he grabs her by the hair harshly pulling her to the floor "I KNOW YOU DIDNT...you also know i dont like being lied to remember?" He slams her to the table "daddy please stop!!" He pushes me and christian comes in the way "dont hurt her!! What kind of father are you!!" He pushes christian to the floor and kicks him repeatedly until he hears a crack as he was satisfied he gos to my mom and punches her on the nose "you will listen to me now?" She whimpers and nods. I go to the kitchen and grab the biggest knief. "Alexandraaaa where are youuu?" He grabs me by my hair and pushes me against the counter. "Your a little bitch like your mother!!" As he was going to slap me i stab him repeatedly and he lets go of me. He laughs "your just like me.." he grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles "a monster" and he died infront of my eyes. Ever since i was 10 that memory has haunted me giving me nightmares and flash backs of my father. "Baby?" I look at him to see that we are parked somewhere in the woods  "di-did that really happened?" I look down and hug my body "yea" i whisper as i tear up "kitten" he grabs me and sits me on his lap "i would never hurt you. If i hurt you i'll hurt my self" i hug him as tears fall down my cheeks coming in contrast with his shirt. "Im scared...im scared you'll hurt me somehow"  he grabs my chin and i see that he has anger,sadness, and love. "I would never do that." He kisses me softly "i love you" i sit there shocked as his eyes show hurt and sadness "y-you dont have to say it back i-" i cut him of by pressing my lips against his. I pull his hair slightly making him moan in my mouth. He licks my lip for entrance and i let him in. I moan as his tongue meets mine liking the feeling of the  tingles. We start fighting for dominance but he won. He grips my butt and presses me against him. He then trails down my neck to where my neck meets my shoulder. Then i let a piercing scream as he bites my neck. He holds me in place as i try to push him away.after a few seconds he takes out his teeth? And licks it making me moan. He gos back and pecks my lips "i love you too zack" he smiles and kisses my head. "Lets go we have a date to get to" i smile and get out of the car happily. He grabs my hand and a few stuff he got from the car. We walk a little more and we get to a beach "you should of told me" he gets a bag and hands it to me. I open the bag and take out the swim suit i check my size "how did you know?" He smirks "you shouldnt let your window open" i blush and clear my throat. "Im going to change" i take off my top and bra then i hear a picture snap "zack!"

He laughs and licks his lips as he walks towards me "sorry baby" i roll my eyes and he kisses my lips softly "hurry up" he whines and sits on a rock "arent you going to leave" he shakes his head "im going to see your body one day darling" i turn a...

He laughs and licks his lips as he walks towards me "sorry baby" i roll my eyes and he kisses my lips softly "hurry up" he whines and sits on a rock "arent you going to leave" he shakes his head "im going to see your body one day darling" i turn around and start taking my cloth off with shaky hands. Im very self conscious it never happened with my other boyfriends or when i was going to have sex im just feeling insecure because i feel like he wont like my body and would like another girl for it. "Baby?" I start taking my shorts off and a hand stops me i thought he was going to look at my boobs but he didnt he kept on looking at my eyes sadness and love shining thru them. "You dont have to show me. Now that i marked you i felt your emotions" i nod and wipe a few tears that left from my eyes "thank you" he looks at me confused "i wasnt covering my body and i was half way naked. Still you didnt look at my body you looked at me." He hugs me and kisses ny head "love isnt about the body is about the feelings" i pull away and laugh "that was so-" "cringey"