Chapter 14

"Adriana?" I stare at her in shock "lexa i can explain" she trys to reach me but i walk a step back "you have been my friend since 5 grade. I trusted you! But you never trusted me" i look at zack and he looks back at me with guilt visible in his eyes. My eyes widen "you knew? You knew and you never told me?!" I grip my hair in frustration. I look at adriana "what now is Justin one too?" She stays quite and i scoff "unbelievable" i go up the pack house stairs and get inside the last room knowing it will be zacks. "Baby we can explain" as he was about to come in i push him out and lock the door. "Let me be alone" he bangs on the door "alexandra let me in!!" "No!! Leave me alone!" He sighs "princess let me in" "let me alone for a bit please" he growls "fine!" I hear his foots steps get lower and i get off the door to look around his bedroom. I look around to see pictures of him with his parents until pictures with a girl took my eye. There was one of a photoshoot that they were making funny faces then the last picture was of her kissing his cheek. I leave the picture there and go to the bathroom,bath,and do my business. I come back and put on one of his shirts getting comfy on his bed throwing the covers on me.
*middle of the night*
i jump when i feel someone getting on the bed. "Shh its me" i scoff and yawn after wards "im mad at you" i mumble as i start falling asleep again. "Why?" I cuddle to him and he hugs me to him "that *yawn* girl" he kisses my forehead "i love you babygirl only you" and i feel asleep.
*morning* i wake up because of the light and i cover my face by hugging zack closer as his hand lays on my waist. He kisses my head and hugs me "good morning baby" he says with a husky sexy voice. "Good morning" i mumble and turn to the other side. He sighs and turns to the side as well putting his hand on my waist pulling me close. "The girls my sister" he kisses my neck and i turn around. "Sorry" he smiles and pecks my lips "its ok i over reacted when i saw you with your brother" i try to get up but he pulls me back down "i need to pee" he chuckles and lets me go "but hurry i need my mate with me" i flash him a smile and get in the bathroom. I do my business,brush my teeth, and come back. When i went into the room i saw zack with his hand covering his eyes without a shirt. I dont know how i never noticed he looks so fuckable though. I get on him and kiss his chest up when i reach his lips i give him a small peck making him open his eyes. He smells the air and smirks "i can smell your arousal" i bite my lip and he presses me against him "is that little pussy of yours wet?" I stay silent and he flips me around. "I love you" i smile and kiss him softly "i love you too" he brings me up and gives me one of his 'small' according to him joggers. "Stay by my side" "where else would i be" smiles and opens the door and walks out taking hold of my hand. "Alpha,Luna" i smile back at the guy and zack leads me to the kitchen "you must be hungry" the smell in the kitchen made me sick but i tried to hide it. "Is there a bathroom i can use" zack looks at me weirdly "i'll take you" he takes me to the bathroom and as soon as he does i throw up on the toilet. He holds my hair up and gives me a napkin. I sit on the floor feeling sick again i throw up. 'I cant be pregnant. If i am i dont know what im going to do' zack gets on the floor and hugs me to his chest rocking me softly. He kisses my forehead and lifts me up bridal style "where are we going?" "To the pack doctor" i turn my face and cuddle to his chest. After a few minutes we arrived "luna lay on the bed" he gets a few materials and looks at me "this is going to be cold" i hiss "its so cold" he chuckles "told you" he moves the thing and looks at the screen "congratulations your pregnant" i close my eyes and sigh. "Doc leave im going to talk to the luna" i hear a door close and a hand touch mine "baby look at me" i look at him and he sighs "why?" I sit up and pull my legs to me "its about the gang. What if something happens to me? The baby might not be born and it will be all my fault" zack pulls me to him and kisses my forehead "dont be in the gang. Please christian can take care of it. I dont want nothing to happen to my mate and baby" i hug him and nod "ok"

*in zacks bedroom*
"Baby?" I hum in response "im going to have to introduce you to the pack" i shrug "its alright we were going to sometime" he smiles and kisses my neck. He gives me a box and nods to it "for tonight" i kiss him and shoo him out "im going to get ready" "but its in 3 hours" he whines "i need time for the hair and makeup" i growls lowly and flushes me against his chest "you dont need makeup. Your already sexy without it" i groan "za-" he kisses me roughly and wraps my legs around his waist. He puts me on his bed and takes off my shirt. He trails kisses down to my neck and mark. He sucks harshly leaving hickeys then pushes me on the bed. He takes off my pants and panties then comes up to kiss me. "I wont need dinner" he goes down and gives me a kitten lick. He smirks and licks my pussy up and down then enters his tongue in my hole. He thrust in and out of me making me moan lowly. He enters 4 fingers making me over the edge. He pulls on my clit and sucks on it making me cum all over his fingers. He pulls them out and licks them clean. He lays next to me and kisses my lips softly. "I love you babygirl. I promise to you nothing will happen to you or the baby" i cuddle to his chest and he wraps his hands around me "i love you too baby so much"