Chapter 4

"You didnt have to to stand up for me lex" chris says as i clean his cuts. "Your my brother and i'll do anything for you. Your protective for me as i am for you" he rolls his eyes "you di-" he hisses "ow!" "That gos for being an idiot......all done"  he takes my hands and examines my knuckles "i need to clean them" i shake my head and smile "your good for today. Go to bed" he nods and kisses my forehead then leaves. As he leaves i clean my hands and lay on my bed with my laptop 'what does mates mean?' 'Mates are used for animals "soulmates" they're the other half of the other but it'll usually founded with werewolfs. Mate are very possessive over their other half specially alphas. Alphas is like the leader the king of the group but in werewolfs is called a pack. Then theres a luna the "queen" of the group the other leader. With out the mate then they can both die of depression and their wolf giving up." You cant be serious. This is fake this has to be. I grab my phone take a picture and text adriana 'meet me at the park in 10' i get changed and get out the door to the park. I wait for her for 5 minutes and no surprise zack came. I knew that was going to happen and erik came too it happened just as planned. Whats weird he has no bruises and his nose doesn't look broken. "Alex whats wrong?" Zack was going to grab me by the waist but i step away "what does 'mate' mean?" They all look at each other and look at me back "we'll tell you la-" "what are you guys?" I say as calmly as possible "what do-" i scoff "dont give me that crap!!" I take out my phone and show them the picture that i took "Are you guys werewolfs or not?!" Zack walks towards me and pulls me by my waist flushing me against him "yes...we are.im sorry we didnt tell you its dangerous for people to know and we ALL thought you were a werewolf because your father was one" "i've been living  a lie" i murmur silently but zack heard me and kissed my head "im sorry baby" adri comes and pulls me away from zack "lexa your my bestfriend and i was trying to protect you. Im sorry i didnt tell you sooner" i nod and she hugs me "go with zack he has to show you something" i nod and zack grabs me by the waist to lead me. He leads me to a forest and starts taking of his cloth "okay i never asked for a stripper!!" He chuckles "i have to show you something shh" he takes of his boxers and im not disappointed at all. Hes HUGE "close you mouth darling" i look down to see his tip with cum. I lick my lips and get on my knees "no no, i have to show you som-" he gets cut off by his groan. I lick the tip slowly making him throw his head back then i trail my tongue up and down his staff "dont stop" i suck on his tip then start bobbing my head up and down "fuck" he grabs me by my hair and starts fucking my mouth. I then felt him twitch and his salty yet sweet cum spreads in my mouth then i swallow. "Princess its only fair if i pleasure you back" he pushes me against a tree and puts a finger in me making me moan "zack" i moan quietly on his ear he found it attractive so he added 3 more fingers making it fours. I gasp and bite his neck softly he starts leaving hickeys as i wrap my legs around him and he takes out his fingers.He dry humps me roughly fast making us both cum at the same time. He lifts  me up and cleans me off as he does he hums in delight sending vibration from my pussy up giving me pleasure and making me cum.When he finishes he looks at me signaling me to clean him up as well. I clean him up and when i finish i kiss his tip making groan. He pulls me up and flushes me against his chest "im going to get naked more often." He chuckles and kisses me softly. "Well show me what you had to show me" i says i pull away and sit in a rock. He starts growing hair and his bones start cracking "oh my god!"  Zack turns into a black wolf with green eyes he was probably bigger than a Normal wolf. I coward away until it starts whining and looks at me with those puppy eyes "zack?" It licks my face and i laugh "your so cute" he growls playfully "alright your handsome better?" He gos,grabs his cloth, and gos behind a tree. After a few minutes zack comes out human form with his cloth on. "Lex?" I nod as i get up "would you like to go on a date with me?" "No" his eyes flash hurt but then anger "who is-!!" I laugh "i would love to" he grabs me by my waist and kisses me. He starts kissing me then licks my lips for entrance i deny and he grasps my right boob messaging it making me gasp with the pleasure im receiving from him messaging my boob i moan into the kiss as he leaves his hand there. Then we break the kiss sadly because of needing air. " you didnt have a choice"he smiles slightly and kisses my head "Come on we dont want them getting worried" i nod and we walk out of the forest hand in hand. "It went well?" Erik says smirking and i blush "it did" zack says as he places his hand on my ass and grips it pulling me to his side. "We also have a date" adri squeals "im going home with you now!" I groan "how do i dress tho?" He smiles down at me "comfortable" i nod and peck his lips "see you later!" I scream laughing as adri pulls me away. If it wasnt for them me and Christian would've been depressed.