Chapter 2

(Harry styles as erik)I wake up with a bing from my phone
Zack🙄😒:goodmorning
Im so goddamn tired im staying in thats it
Babygirl🤤💕: im staying in goodnight.
Im a sleep all day then eat thats all i'll do because that's the lazy life. I slept for 4 more hours making it 10:00 when i wake up i snuggle into my pillow and hug it as i swing my leg over it. I feel my hair being ceased. The hell "the hell?!" As im about to fall off the bed i get caught by zack. "Your cute when you sleep" "thats why your a stalker" i roll my eyes. He brings me down and makes me cuddle to him honestly i felt comfortable "your so small" he chuckles slightly "whats wrong with that? Small or not i can take you down" he flips us over and kisses my nose causing me to blush "your cute when you blush" i get up and stretch "stay" "i need to use the toilet" he nods and gets on his phone. "Ohh and i want starbucks so get ready" he rolls his eyes playfully "demanding i see" i get my cloth and go to the bathroom.

 "Ohh and i want starbucks so get ready" he rolls his eyes playfully "demanding i see" i get my cloth and go to the bathroom

I did my business,make up, and i change when i walk out zack turns around and i bite my lip. The view.

 He takes out my lip from my mouth "If you keep doing that i'll have to fuck you" he growls

He takes out my lip from my mouth "If you keep doing that i'll have to fuck you" he growls. I lean down to his ear "fuck me then daddy" i whisper softly and i bite his ear lobe "fuck" his eyes turn black? He grabs me by my thighs and wraps me around his waist flushing me against his bulge as he kisses me hungrily. He kisses down my neck and leaves a few hickeys. He pushes me to the wall but not too hard and starts kissing me again roaming my body. My stomach growled making us pull away zack laughing slightly "come on" he grabs me by the arm and leads me down stairs to out the door. He has a motorcycle yes! Im not one of those girls that are afraid of them i had one of my own until justin had to crash it. "Get on" i get on easily and he hands me the helmet "hang on" as i barely put it at his waist he grabs my hands and puts it all around him "all of this is yours you can touch it" "ok" i mumble just a little above a whisper. With that he smirks and we go off.

*at starbucks*
"Zack?" He looks up at me "what did you um.. mean yesterday that i was yours?" He looks at me and puts his hand on the side of my face "i'll tell you soon babygirl" i roll my eyes and cross my hands "why cant you tell me now" he sighs "you wont understand" i get up and start walking home. A hand grabs me and pulls me back flushing me against their chest "you get so fucking angry with everything" "you dont fucking know me just let me go" he presses me harder against him making me hiss "your hurting me!! Let go!!" He presses me harder as his eyes turn black again. "I said let go!!" I knee him in the balls and run away. Im going back to school thats the only place he wont be able to do shit to me. "Justin!" Justin looks at me and smiles "where were you hoe?"i hug him and when we let go adri comes up to me and punches me playfully "where were you?" She links her arm with mine but then she lets it go and looks at me worriedly "who did this?" I look down at my arm to see is its very red with hand prints. "Zack" adris eyes turn black scaring me "adriana your scaring me" her eyes turn back to normal "im sorry lex" i nod "lets go its 6 period now right?" They nod "lets go im not trying to be late right now" we walk to our class room to see erik one of zacks friend. As soon as he saw me he got his phone and started texting. "Dont even try" i grab his phone,erase the message and put it in my pocket "he's already on his way" he smirks at me "thanks" i roll my eyes and sit down next to adri .adri starts smelling the air until her eyes mets eriks "mate" mate? The fuck. She gets up and sits on his lap then they get in a heated makeout session "this is my class if your going to makeout not here" they get up and leave then walks in my favorite zack knight. He sits next to me but i grab alejandro (a random kid in the class) and sit him next to me. Zack stalk towards us angrily and takes the kid out of the seat "mine" he hugs me by the waist and smells my sent which calms him down almost immediately. "Zack" he hums in response "let go" he shakes his head "mate" i sigh and get comfortable i aint getting out of here anytime. I get his hand and trace his tattoos. He purrs yea purrs. Im confused i never felt this close to someone and i like him alot and i only have known him for 2 days. "Its normal for mates" i jump slightly and turn around "how did you-" he chuckles slightly "i can do that too" i huff and turn back around. "Baby look at me" i shake my head "look at me" he takes my chin and kisses my lips softly "i'll tell you soon" the bell rings "no one get up i dismiss-" i get up and get out "detention!" I turn around and look at the teacher "Meet you there" saying that with a wink i leave to meet justin. "Jus" i jump on his back and he buckles me up "hey lex"i kiss his cheek and hug him by his neck smiling. He runs out of school to his range rover "come on!" We get in the car and he turns it on playing the song 'dirty laundry by blackbear' "mc donalds or wendys?" I look at him with a bitch face "you know me...wendys!!!!" He laughs and off we go.

*at wendys*
"The dolan twins or the martinez twins" "ummm dolan twins their daddy" i say laughing "nu-uh the martinez twins are worthdick sucking" she says laughing but erik growls and flushes her against his chest "mine" i roll my eyes "you said that more than 5,000 times we get it" his eyes turn black but adri touches his hand and he calms down "its my bestfriend stupid" he mummers a small 'sorry' and kisses her head "well i-" my phone blings and i see i got a message
Zack🙄😒: i dont like guys touching whats mine
Babygirl🤤💕: he's a friend relax
Zack🙄😒:im coming over.
Babygirl🤤💕:sorry im out
Zack🙄😒:with who?
Babygirl🤤💕: adriana,justin,and erik
Zack🙄😒: eriks my bestfriend im going there.
Babygirl🤤💕: alright but dont expect me to be there
Zack🙄😒: im expecting you are because your going to stay
Babygirl🤤💕:im not
Zack🤤😒:im your daddy, not the dolan twins

Just by that i have a waterfall down my legs.