Chapter 8

I found this video on youtube all rights to its owner. It got my eye because of the song it makes him seem sexier. How hes in the book then here you go. Dont play until i give you the sign.
"So alex how was the weekend?" I smile happily "it was great" she smirks "details now!!" I laugh and told her everything i also showed her the hickeys and  the hip marks as i was talking to her i felt lips on my neck and they kisses on my mark and other parts i knew it was zack because of the sparks "hi baby" i felt him smile against my neck then he moved up to stand correctly he put his hands around my waist and flushed me against his chest in a protective manner. Luke sees me and smiles "my bestfriend" as he was about to hug me zack pulled me away and we went to a classroom. He went to my neck inhaling my sent "mine" i grab his hands and put them around my waist "yours" he turns me around and kisses me in the lips. His lips mold to mine then they start moving slowly in sync then he asked for entrance i let him in our tongues dancing with each other his hands on my waist and mine on his hair pulling slightly on the ends. He moans inside my mouth sending vibration thru my body giving me pleasure. We pull away for air putting our foreheads together. "I love you babygirl" he holds  me in his arms rocking me slowly. He gives me a kiss on my forehead then grabs my chin and gives me a peck on the lips "come on lets go to class" he smiles at me and we head out if the class room. As soon as we do the bell rings indicating  to go to class. "Adriana!" She hugs me and links her hand with mine she fives zack a look "shoo shoo lover boy" i laugh and adri looks at me "1 minute" i nod and she leaves. Zack looks at me and smiles "i love you" he kisses my cheek making me frown but he laughs and kisses my lips. "Be good for daddy" he whispers against my lips "what if im not?" I squeal as he pulls me close to him by the waist "then spanking will do" i kiss him and i smile against his lips "get your belt ready daddy" as he was going to reach me i run to class laughing. "Ms white your late" i nod and sit down next to chris "where were you yesturday?" I shrug "over here over there" he rolls his eyes and i laugh "ms. White whats so funny? Go on tell us all of us want to laugh too" i stand up and smirk at her "i was laughing at how hideous you look today ms" i smile and flutter my eyelashes looking like a diva "office now!!" I sit down and put my feet on the table "why? Its so boring there" her face turns red of anger "go!!" "Alright alright. Now i know why ur not married" i grab my bag and walk out. I go straight out the door to my car. I get in put my playlist and smoke a cigaret. "Da da da" i start humming the song until i feel someone leaning on my car "hey yo get off my car!" The person turns around to be jack. "Missed me?" "I have bacteria in my car" as i was about to go out of school he got infront of the car "you wont run over me" i turn on the engine making it roar "bye" i speed up "go to hell" "it will be nice to visit my father!" I speed down to my house and i went straight to my bedroom. "Baby are you here?!" I take a puff of my cigaret. I walk down stairs and see zack looking frustrated "yea im here!" He looks relieved "watch out i have a cigaret" he takes it in his hand and he kisses me "what happened?" He takes a puff and throws it out not having any left. "I was talking to christian an-" "you still hang out with him?!" I start giggling seeing him angry "this is funny to you?!" I nod "we dont look alike? Damn" he looks at me confused "what?" I laugh "we are twins!!" I burst out laughing until im on the floor trying to get air. I sit criss crossed as well as he did and he laughs with me "alright i sounded very paranoid" i nod "well your MY mate. Mine" he pulls me to his lap and i sit down wrapping my legs around his waist. "Im yours but YOUR MINE too" he chuckles and kisses my nose "your too cute" i blush and hide on his neck "i love you" i smile and lift my head up "i love you too"

*3 months later*
I go to zacks room because he told me he wanted to talk to me. Just saying he's breaking up with me he'll see like i cant even look at a guy with out him saying 'mine' 'mine' every 2 seconds. "Baby wh-" he had chocolate on his hands and in his room there was balloons and letters saying 'homecoming?' I nod and jump on him. "Thank you baby" i kiss his cheek and get off him making him pout "sorry" i do like i was going to kiss him but i grab the chocolate box "thank you" as i was walking away he grabs me and kisses me on the lips "i honestly thought you were going to break up with me" he tilts his head "your my mate if i break up with you i'll go into depression" i smile and peck his lips "just saying if your ever going to break up with me then i wont let you because if i passed through me not being able to look at guys without you saying 'your mine' or 'mine.' We break up  then we are going to  have problems" he chuckles and trys to get chocolate "um no" i sit straight "wait im going to do your line" i clear my throat. I grab my chocolate possessively and hug it against my chest "mine. Mi chocolate"  he laughs and puts his hand in his chest being 'hurt' "that hurt" he brings me close to him and puts the chocolate down "my ch-" he kisses me using lips then tongue we fight for dominance and he wins.He discovers my mouth then moans as he taste the chocolate "i never ate the chocolate but i have a better taste" he winks at the end and i blush "i love you" i peck his lips "i love u.........nicorns" i get up to run but he presses me against the door. "You love unicorns huh?" I nod "mhm" he smirks "well then. So if i steal a sexy kiss you will still love them?" (Play)He presses his lower region to mine "yes" i whisper "hop for daddy" i wrapped my legs around him and he slammed me against the wall and started kissing up and down my neck "daddy" he starts grinding on me and starts kissing me biting my lip when he finished. His hands roamed my body until it found my panties "do you still love them more?" I nod rapidly trying to get more pleasure "alright then" he stops what hes doing and puts me down on the floor "daddy im sorry. I love you more than unicorns and chocolate" he shakes his head "i understand" he takes off his pants and starts pumping his dick while he looks at me up and down "fuck" i strip naked slowly making him stop and look at me. I put a finger inside me and start putting it in and out slowly "zack" i moan lowly but he still hear. It felt so good. I start messaging my boob while fingering my self i look down to zacks dick to see the tip dropping full of cum. He growls and grabs me by the waist making me stop what i was doing. "You have the sexiest body." He grabs me and thrust into me "fuck" he presses me against the wall and gos inhuman speed hitting my g-spot everytime making me cum. "Im going to pull out" "im on pill" he nods and keeps on thrusting into me "alexandra" i pull on the ends of his hair making him and me cum. He stays like that then he starts moving slowly "zack" he smirks and keeps doing it slowly not speeding i gave little moans every now and then. I loved the feeling "who makes you feel this may?" I moan as he moved even slower then came in and out of me slow "you" "who an i?" He messages my boob and gives me hickeys on it. "My daddy" he thrust into me unexpectedly making us both cum again. He takes me off and we both lay down on the bed. Zack plays with my hair then starts scratching me lightly on my arm making me shiver "move in with me" i look up "i dont know. What about christian i cant leave him alone." He nods and kisses my head slightly "i'll sleep with you every night then. I'll go to your house" i nod "i love you zack" "i love you princess"