Pick A Side

@kellymesweetz

READ THE AUTHORS NOTES IN THE END PLEASE

Now, enjoy the chapter!

PART 2

When the blonde noticed, it was already dark, and she was in front of Whyte Wyrm, the same bar Sweet Pea had told Jughead and her about, and wasn't it coincidence that the same Serpent boy was inside with his friends

"Hey," She touched his arm, "can we talk?"

"Look at that, North Sider girl came to visit the family..." He commented to his friends, "Got tired of playing nice?"

"Can we?" Ellie arched her brow, "Alone?"

"You heard her, boys." Sweet Pea gestured to them, and they were left just the two, "What is it that brought you so deep South?"

"I need to ask for a favor." She sat down on the high bench, "It's important."

"Funny, how the only times I see you... you're looking for guidance."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "It's more than that. I heard about you calling the Black Hood a hero."

"Jughead has a big mouth, it's a big flaw around here." Sweet Pea looked down at his beer, "And you should be careful too. Serpents are only loyal to their own."

"I am a damned Serpent! Wasn't help torturing that guy proof enough? Isn't wearing this jacket a sign of proud?!" She hit her fists on the balcony, "So be loyal to your own, and stay out of Red Circle's business. That's north side business, not ours."

"You seem very... into it." The boy gestured to her shirt, "Don't you think?"

Ellie bit her tongue, cursing herself for forgetting to zip the jacktet.

"Listen, I like you. You're strong, and brave. And yes you may have helped us torture someone, and you must wear that jacket, but until you've walked with Serpents' skin amongst the North Side... you won't know what it is like to truly be a Serpent."

"Sweet Pea, please..." She titled her head, pleading with her eyes, "I'm asking this one thing."

"You can ask, and ask, and ask." He smirked, "The answer will still be no."

"So family loyalty means nothing? Is that it? You turn your back on your own..."

"You do. Not me, Ellie." Sweet Pea stood up, and looked for his boys, "Let's go!"

Eleanor was left behind, and while taking the last drop inside the Serpent boy's beer, she decided she wouldn't give up that easily. She'd do everything to stop Archie from getting hurt.