Chapter 2

As usual their set was fabulous. Maybe I was biased.

"How were we?" Jacob asked me, he always asked me.

"Listen to the crowd babe." I said " They loved you."

"Yes they fucking did." Marley said, she still had her drumsticks in her hands and couldn't stand still.

Now for the packing up and moving onto the next place. Unfortunately we still did all this ourselves, but hopefully one day they'll have their own roadies to do it for them.

We packed up and packed the van.

"There's a hotel about an hour from here, I thought we'd stay there tonight, you know get a goodnight sleep." Jacob told me as we were standing by the van.

"A good nights sleep for tomorrow? "  I said smiling at him.

"We going?" Robbie asked "I'm extremely fucking tired. "

"WHAT?" Marley yelled "We are not leaving until we've seen you know who play."

I looked at Robbie and rolled my eyes.

"Besides Pete and Max are already in the pit." And with that said she ran off.

"Seriously. " Robbie said "How many times do we need to see them?"

"Every single fucking time." Jacob said grinning, he turned to me "You coming babe?"

"Go, I'll find you later." I told him.

"Well we'll be down the front if you can find us." he said kissing my cheek and walking off.

"Aren't you going?" I asked Robbie.

"Honestly, it'd make me nervous, I'm shitting myself Ana." he looked at me.

Tomorrow night the band had been moved to a later time slot, it was a dream come true. A band had pulled out, we'd been moved up and it just happened to be on the same stage as their favorite band.

"I mean they'll be there." he went on "Not that they'll give a shit about us, but I mean they're on after us so they'll be there."

He really was shitting himself.

"Relax, they were in your shoes once, I'm sure they'll like you." I told him, I honestly had no idea if they'd like them or not. "Come on, let's  eat then I guess we'll find the other's."

Robbie and I walked around for awhile and had something to eat.

"Guess we should get down there, they'll be on soon." Robbie said, his nervousness gone for now.

We fought our way through, Robbie holding my hand and pulling me through an extremely rowdy crowd. We found the other's, and true to their word they were up front on the barrier.

Truth be told I was only here because Jacob would be unhappy with me if I wasn't,  I wasn't a huge fan, but anything to keep Jacob happy.

"Hey." he said kissing my cheek, he stood me in front of him, he always did it, I guess so I didn't get hit or kicked or pushed. It kind of annoyed me, I could hold my own in a pit and had done on countless occasions.

"Exciting huh." He grinned.

I nodded. Not really, not to me anyway, I mean I liked them, I just wasn't as big a fan the other's.

"This stage is huge compared to the other's." Jacob said in awe.

"Stop, you'll make yourself nervous." I told him.

The crowd began to get restless and noisy, I mean this is who 90% of the people had come here to see.

Suddenly the opening notes of a song started and the crowd went wild.

"Fucking yes." Marley screamed, she absolutely idiolised them.

Critical Acclaim.

Everybody went crazy and as usual it was a great show, I had one song of theirs that I absolutely loved, nobody knew it, I hadn't ever told anybody, so when they played it I fangirled on the inside. Afterlife.

The show finished and the crowd dispersed.

"Let's go." Marley said "I need sleep."

She ran off to the van.

"I wonder what she'd do if she met Jimmy tomorrow? " Max asked us.

"Now I'm just speculating, but I think she'd pass out." I said.

Everyone laughed and agreed.

We got to the van and we all climbed in.

"I'm not going to sleep a wink tonight." Pete said, Jacob was driving.

"Why would that be?" I asked innocently.

"Oh maybe because of who were playing before tomorrow night." he said looking at me.

I looked at Jacob and grinned.

"Oh and who might that be?" I asked.

And all together the five of them yelled "AVENGED FUCKING SEVENFOLD."