Chapter 34

Matt's POV

I'd completely fucked up. I had fucked up so bad. I was a fuck up.

I watched Ana leave in a cab. FUCK.

"Where is she?" Lilah asked running outside.

"Gone, she basically told me to fuck off."

"What were you even thinking Matt, I mean honestly."

Good point, what had I been thinking.

"Hey, what's up?" Jacob came over with a smirk on his face.

"You fucking asshole." Lilah told him.

"The slut deserved it."

Oh that was it, I didn't even think, I just swung and punched him in the face.

He grunted but god I got satisfaction out of it.

"Matt not here." Lilah said, stepping in between us.

"You fucking asshole, hit me then hide behind a girl"

Oh that was it, I lunged at him but Lilah grabbed me. "Matt, you need to go and get Ana."

She was right, I did. "Oh I'll fucking finish this, don't you worry."

Lilah indicated for me to get in a cab, she leant in. "Deal with him later, go and bring her back please."

"I'm going to fucking kill him Lilah, I mean it." I was so angry.

"I know, but fix things with Ana, we can all get him later."

I nodded and she shut the door.

It was the longest fucking cab ride of my life, I swear it took hours. Finally I got there then I swear I spent another two hours sweet talking myself into the waiting lounge but thank god, I finally got there.

But there she was, sitting there, looking bored but pissed off. I needed to apologise big time, fuck I hoped she listened to me.

I walked over and sat beside her, she didn't look over, she didn't know it was me yet.

I took a deep breath. "Ana, I am so sorry."

She turned and looked at me, shocked. "What the fuck are you even doing here?"

She was so pissed, I was actually impressed, I didn't know Ana had it in her.

"Look I fucked up, I don't even know what I was thinking."

"Yeah you fucked up, big time." She was glaring at me.

"Just come back to the hotel, we'll talk there." I really wanted her to come with me.

"Look, obviously you don't trust me, so no."

Argh fuck. "I do Ana, I'm an idiot. Please come back." I slipped my arm around her shoulder. "Please, I don't want you to go."

"I don't know Matthew, I feel like an idiot." She'd softened a bit, I hoped I was winning.

"It was completely my fault." I leant over and kissed her on the face, putting my lips to her ear. "Please."

She sighed. "Fine, but only to talk."

Talk was fine, talk was good. "Okay, yes."

We stood up and headed back outside. I hoped she'd forgive me. I took her hand and she let me.

Surely that was a good sign.