Chapter 31

Lilah and I spent the morning looking around, shopping, talking.

"So, how are things going?" She asked me.

"Really good Lilah, I'm happy." Crap it was hot in this shit hole.

We decided we would go back to our rooms and shower before meeting up for lunch.

"I wonder if they're back yet?" Lilah asked as we rode the elevator up to our rooms.

But they weren't, which disappointed me as I let myself in.

Argh god I needed a shower, I was soaked, the heat was ridiculous.

I had a long shower, standing under it letting it run over me. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me. Now to decide what to put on, as little as possible.

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I had no idea who it was and crap, I only had on a towel.

I walked over and swung the door open. Jacob was standing there.

"Ana, we need to talk."

"No we really don't." Everything had been said.

"So your just going to throw it away?" He looked pissed.

"Look Jacob I moved on, it happened, I never planned for it, I really didn't." And that was the truth.

"Yeah well you tell me you don't want to be with me because you need time to be you and then your with him, how is he any different?"

Oh god, I knew this was coming. "I told you Jacob, it just happened."

I wanted this conversation over and done with.

He looked at me, looked down the corridor then grabbed me, smashing his lips to mine.

Oh god, yuck. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

He smiled at me. "Thanks for this morning babe, it was just like old times."

What the hell was he talking about?

"Oh hey Matt." He winked at me. That prick, he'd set this up.

Matt was standing there looking shocked.

"I told you what she was like." Jacob told him and walked off down the corridor.

"Are you fucking serious?" Matt said.

I looked at him, he didn't honestly believe it did he? But judging by the look on his face he did.

"Are you? You believe that?" I was hurt.

"I don't know what to believe." He pushed past me.

"What?"

"Um your half naked kissing your ex." The look on his face, it was pure disgust. He believed it, he actually believed it.

I felt tears in my eye's, I didn't expect this. "I cannot believe you." Now I was angry. "You think I came all this way to hook up with him?"

"Well, it certainly looked that way." He snapped.

That was it, I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and pulled them on quickly, when I came out Matt was gone.

Fuck him, I thought grabbing my clothes and shoving them in my suitcase, I wasn't sticking around if that's what he thought.

I grabbed my bags and left, I went downstairs I got in a cab and I went straight to the airport.