Chapter 18

Every single time I was disappointed,  kisses on the cheek, I groaned, maybe I should just not see him at all, it would be better for me.

I heard the door downstairs shut, he was gone. "Fuck." I said it out loud I didn't care who heard. Suddenly I heard the downstairs door open again and then someone started running up the stairs.

Fuck, shut the door Ana, my mind screamed, I stepped back and shut it, only it wouldn't shut because someone was pushing on it.

"It's me." Matt said "Open the freaking door."

"Jesus Christ Matt, you scared the absolute fuck out of me." I yelled at him "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Fuck I'm sorry." He looked at me, I was standing there with my hand on my chest, trying to calm my heart.

"Jesus." I said again.

"Aww Ana." he said reaching out "I didn't mean to scare you." He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, brushing his lips across mine.

Oh my god, he kissed me, on the lips.

He pulled back, looked at me then pressed his lips against mine. I reached up and grabbed on to his shirt, kissing him back, it was so soft, gentle.

We broke apart and he put his lips to my ear. "I'll see you at eleven, and please Ana, can you wear more clothes."

He turned and went back down the stairs, I heard the door open again, but I just stood there, had that really happened?

I shut the door and smiled, I had to tell Lilah. I grabbed my phone.

"Ana, what's up?" She answered, she sounded miserable.

"Lilah, oh my god, I.......you'll...... oh my god." I was whispering.

"What Ana, whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"He kissed me."

"He did not, oh my god he did? I told you, see, I told you." She giggled "What was it like?"

"Unbelievable." I gushed "I can't even..."

"Oh Ana, I understand, I'm so happy for you. When are you seeing him next?"

"Tomorrow,  anyway I'll let you go, I just had to tell you." I told her.

"Okay, and I'm glad you told me, I'll call you tomorrow." She said.

"Okay, talk then." I was about to hang up when she spoke again.

"Oh Ana, just so you know, I still think he'll annihilate you in bed." And she hung up.

Bitch, I thought smiling.

I turned everything off and went upstairs and climbed into bed. I couldn't stop thinking or smiling, he'd kissed me, and it was so nice, so perfect. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, to see him again. All I needed to do was actually get to sleep.