12

On Monday morning, Quinn got Beth ready for school and dropped her off. She took the week off of work because she had a lot she wanted to do before graduation, including decorating her graduation cap.

Quinn decided to get all her errands out of the way while Beth was in school. After she got back from grocery shopping, she decided to head to the gym at Yale.

Quinn walked into the gym and headed over to the treadmills. She began jogging when she noticed a guy get on the treadmill beside her.

The guy followed Quinn went she went to the ellipticals.

"What do you want, Hunter?" Quinn asked.

"I just wanted to hang out with my favorite mother." Hunter smirked. "Mother's Day is coming up, you know."

"It actually passed already." Quinn muttered. "But thanks."

"Did you do anything special?" Hunter asked.

"My boyfriend took me and our daughter out to dinner." Quinn replied. "What about you? I hope you treated your mom well."

"My mother is dead to me." Hunter answered. "You know that."

"It's a shame she got stuck with you as her son." Quinn said as she grabbed her water bottle. "I guess that's why you're an only child."

Hunter folded his arms and stepped closer to Quinn. "What does that mean?"

"Forget it." Quinn responded as she backed down. "Bye, Hunter."

Quinn headed home and took a shower. She cleaned the apartment until it was time to get Beth.

"How was school, B?" Quinn asked as they began walking home.

"It was good." Beth answered. "What'd you do today?"

"Chores." Quinn replied with a shrug. "Nothing fun."