52

When the pair got back from the grocery store, Quinn unpacked all of the groceries. She had bought a lot of food, but knew that future grocery store trips wouldn't be like that.

"Mommy, I'm hungry again." Beth informed Quinn.

"What do you wanna eat?" Quinn asked.

Beth shrugged.

"Do you want me to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" Quinn offered.

"Okay." Beth nodded.

Quinn made Beth's sandwich and sat at the counter with her while she ate. "Daddy didn't say what time he's gonna come over, so what do you wanna do until then?"

Beth shrugged. "Watch TV and hang out with you."

Quinn smiled. "Sounds good to me. Come on, baby girl."

The two blondes sat on the couch together. Beth climbed onto Quinn's lap and held Quinn's hands. "Mommy?"

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"I love you." Beth told Quinn.

Quinn kissed her cheek. "I love you, too, B. I'm so proud of you."

Beth smiled. "I'm proud of you, too, Mommy. Daddy said Yale is a really good school and you were the smartest one there."

Quinn smiled back. She was proud of her accomplishments. College was no easy task, and college while raising a very young child was even harder.

The door opened and Puck walked in with a smile on his face. "Miss Fabray and Miss Puckerman."

"Daddy!" Beth squealed as she left Quinn's lap to greet Puck.

"Hi, monkeyface." Puck grinned as he picked Beth up. He kissed Quinn passionately as she approached him.

When they parted, Quinn grinned. "What was that for?"

"I love you." Puck shrugged. "And I'm so glad the two of you are in New York now. I'm really excited for the show tomorrow."

"I love you, too, babe." Quinn said. "You're gonna be amazing."

"Hell yeah." Puck agreed as he sat down with Beth on his lap. "It's gonna be unforgettable."

"I can't wait." Quinn responded as she sat down.

Puck put his arm around her. "How was your first night in the Big Apple?"

"Less quiet than I'm used to, but I liked it." Quinn said. "And I know I'm gonna sleep really well tonight."

Puck raised his eyebrow suggestively. "Oh yeah?"

"We'll see about that." Quinn smiled and rolled her eyes. "But I meant because I'll be curled up in my boyfriend's strong, safe arms."

Puck smiled back. "So tonight the three of us are having dinner with Finn, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany. And tomorrow, you and I are grabbing breakfast together."

"Just the two of us?" Quinn asked.

"Unless that's a problem." Puck replied.

Quinn shook her head. "I'd love that."

"Beth, how would you like to hang out with Finn and Rachel tomorrow morning?" Puck asked Beth.

"Yeah!" Beth exclaimed.

"There ya go." Puck said softly to Quinn.

The three relaxed on the couch for a while. They talked and watched movies together. Quinn dozed off at some point because all of the sudden, Puck was gently shaking her awake so she could get ready for dinner.