4

"Good morning, babe." Puck said as he softly kissed Quinn's forehead to wake her up.

Quinn smiled as she opened her eyes and sat up. "Good morning, Noah."

"I have to be back in, like, an hour." Puck informed Quinn.

"I'm gonna shower." Quinn decided as she wrapped the sheets around her naked body and stood up. "Can you text Finn and let him know I'll pick Beth up around 11:30?"

"Sure." Puck said.

"Thank you." Quinn grinned as she kissed Puck before walking away.

Quinn took a fast shower. When she was done, she put on a black and white vertical striped sundress. She towel-dried her shoulder-length blonde hair and straightened it. She put on light makeup and left the bathroom.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life." Puck replied as he looked Quinn up and down. "You make leaving so hard."

Quinn frowned. "I know."

Puck stood up. "I'm gonna shower quick and then we'll go?"

"Sure." Quinn said as she sat down on the couch to wait for Puck.

Puck returned about ten minutes later. He was in jeans and a black t-shirt. "So I was thinking about tonight."

"What about it?" Quinn wondered.

"Our fake breakup." Puck stated. "Are we gonna let Finn and everyone think we really broke up?"

Quinn shrugged. "We don't have to tell specifically tell anyone the lie, but if they ask, maybe we can let them in on it?"

"Sounds good to me." Puck said. "Well, not good, but my management and PR team will be happy when they hear that we're done."

"Just stay away from other girls." Quinn teased. "Because you're still all mine."

"You do the same. Well, with other guys." Puck smiled as he took Quinn's hand. "Let's get going. I'll drive if you want."

Quinn shook her head. "You should rest. You have a big day ahead of you."

Puck nodded. "That's true, but I don't mind driving."

"Nope." Quinn said. "You can sit shotgun."