58

Quinn and Beth went inside and took their seats with their friends. Like Puck promised, their seats were in the front row.

"This is awesome!" Finn exclaimed excitedly.

Quinn smiled as Kurt rolled his eyes. "You're worse than a kid in a candy store."

"Easy, little brother." Finn said, frowning.

"Quinn!"

Quinn turned around and saw Sarah, Marley, and Jake sitting behind her. "Hey."

Quinn leaned over her seat and hugged them.

"Are you excited?" Sarah asked.

Quinn nodded. "He's gonna be great."

Quinn sat back down. She was sitting near the end of the row between Beth who was next to Finn, and Santana, who was beside Brittany. Brittany was on the end of the row. Everyone else filled in the seats next to Finn and in the second row with Jake, Sarah, and Marley.

Quinn talked with her friends as the place filled up with people. She was so proud of Puck, and it meant a lot to Quinn that so many people felt the same way.

"Brittany, why did you bring your video camera?" Quinn asked.

"This might be good stuff if I ever have Puck on Fondue For Two." Brittany responded.

"You haven't done that show in years." Quinn pointed out.

Brittany shrugged. "I'm thinking about bringing it back. Maybe it'll get turned into a talk show on TV and I'll be the next Oprah."

Quinn smiled at the blonde. She loved how her friend wasn't necessarily traditionally smart, but still had big dreams. Brittany had hope and optimism, which was refreshing.

Soon enough, the crowd began screaming.

Quinn looked up and grinned as Puck walked out. He walked up to the microphone. "How's everybody doing tonight?"

The crowd screamed and cheered.

"Thank you all for coming out to my last show, and I promise this isn't my last show forever." Puck said.

The crowd cheered again.

"You're in for a special treat tonight, so thanks for coming and I hope you enjoy." Puck smiled as he grabbed his guitar. "This is the first solo I ever sung back when I was in my high school glee club, so here goes nothing."

Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring,
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would oooh oh no no..

The audience clapped and cheered for Puck.

"Thank you." Puck said. "This next one is for my girlfriend. The first time I performed this one in glee club, I should've been singing it to her, so this is a redo."

The band began playing and Puck tapped his foot and swayed to the music.

Please baby can't you see
My mind's a burnin' hell
I got razors a rippin' and tearin' and strippin'
My heart apart as well
Tonight you told me
That you ache for something new
And some other woman is lookin' like something
That might be good for you