24

"I love you." Puck said, breathlessly. He looked at Quinn who was laying with him.

"I love you, too." Quinn sighed as she curled up with her back against Puck's chest. She took his arms and wrapped them around her naked chest and stomach.

Puck kissed the back of Quinn's neck. "Do you want me to wake you up before I leave in the morning?"

"Yes." Quinn nodded. "I wanna say goodbye before you go."

"You got it, babe." Puck promised as he took Quinn's hand and lightly squeezed it.

"When we move to New York after Beth finishes school, will you help paint and move our furniture in?" Quinn requested.

"Of course." Puck said.

It was silent for a moment. The pair just laid in Quinn's bed together. They were naked, but secure and comfortable.

Puck broke the silence. "Babe."

"Hmm?" Quinn asked.

"I know I don't tell you this a lot, but I really appreciate everything you do for me." Puck said. "You've sacrificed a lot because of me and to be with me, and I'm so lucky. And I love you."

"I would do it all a thousand times for you." Quinn responded.

Puck lightly planted kisses on Quinn's shoulder. He picked up his head between each kiss to speak.

"I."

kiss

"Love."

kiss

"You."

kiss

"Quinn."

kiss

"Fabray."

"I love you, Noah." Quinn said as she rolled over and kissed Puck's lips. When she pulled away, she smiled at him.

"Can we do this forever?" Puck requested. "I mean, lay together like this?"

"We have bills and careers." Quinn reminded Puck.

Puck nodded. "I mean when we're too old to be performing and stuff."

Quinn smiled. "Is this some kind of proposal?"

"Well, our one year anniversary is really close." Puck shrugged.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. She couldn't tell if Puck was joking or if that was really his idea of a one year anniversary gift.

"Get some sleep, Q." Puck grinned at her confused expression. "I love you."

"Goodnight." Quinn said as she rolled over again so her back was against Puck's front. "I love you, Noah."