38

"Beth had her cupcake and I took her to school." Puck informed Quinn when she joined him on the couch after her shower.

"Thank you." Quinn said.

"Her teacher told me to remind you she wants to speak with you this afternoon." Puck added. "I can't go because I'm leaving in, like, an hour, but will you call me after?"

"Of course." Quinn promised. "Did you say goodbye to Beth?"

Puck nodded. "She told me to come back soon because she really wants to learn how to ride that bike."

Quinn smiled. "She's so cute."

"She gets that from you." Puck added as he kissed Quinn's cheek before getting up. "I'm gonna grab a cupcake, do you want one?"

"Sure, thanks." Quinn replied.

Puck grabbed the cupcakes from the counter. He handed Quinn a cupcake and a glass of milk when he returned.

Quinn started eating her cupcake. She loved red velvet.

Puck smiled at her. He dipped his finger in the icing and put it on her nose.

Quinn's jaw dropped in surprise. "Egghead." She muttered as she put icing on his cheeks like football eyeblack.

"Oh yeah?" Puck smirked as he tickled Quinn's sides.

Quinn giggled. "Noah, stop! If I drop this cupcake, I'm gonna kill you!"

Puck laughed. He stopped tickling her and put icing on her cheek.

"You're so annoying." Quinn smiled.

"But you love it." Puck reminded her.

"Oh, I know." Quinn said as she licked the icing off of his face.

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Gross."

"It's icing." Quinn stated.

"You don't know where my face has been." Puck said.

Quinn folded her arms. "Really?"

"Kidding." Puck responded. "Now hurry up and eat your cupcake before I eat it."

Quinn finished her cupcake and sipped the milk. She looked at Puck. "Are you sure you can't stay all day?"

Puck frowned. "I wish I could, babe. I'm gonna be busy these next two weeks, but my last show is in New York on Sunday, June 26th."

"And then you're all mine." Quinn grinned as she kissed Puck lightly.

"Yes I am." Puck smiled.