28

"I'm full." Beth announced as she pushed her plate towards the center of the table.

"Alright, B. Why don't you go get dressed while I clean up?" Quinn suggested.

Beth nodded and ran off.

"Do you wanna talk now or tomorrow while she's at school?" Puck asked.

"Is this something that's gonna make me mad?" Quinn wondered.

Puck shook his head. "No, but... It's complicated."

"Let's wait until tomorrow." Quinn said. "Okay, let's just have a nice day together."

"Fine with me." Puck nodded as he began helping Quinn clean up from breakfast.

"Mommy, can we go somewhere?" Beth asked as she returned to the room. She was dressed and ready for the day.

"Where do you wanna go, B?" Quinn questioned Beth.

"Can we go visit Grandma?" Beth requested.

Quinn shook her head. "Grandma is still in Miami. And you have school tomorrow, so we can't go too far."

"Alright." Beth sighed as she looked at Puck. "What can we do?"

"Why don't we have a lazy day?" Puck suggested. "We can wear pajamas and lay under a blanket and watch movies."

"Can we, Mommy?" Beth asked excitedly.

"Sure." Quinn nodded.

The three curled up on the couch together under a blanket. Quinn had to raise the air conditioning so they were more comfortable with the blanket.

"I meant to say it before, but I like your glasses." Quinn whispered to Puck as Tangled played on the TV screen.

"Thanks." Puck muttered softly. "I ran out of contact solution and I apparently need an eye exam."

Quinn shrugged as she kissed Puck's cheek. "You look cute."

Puck smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn smiled back.

"Shh!" Beth scolded.

After the last Disney movie in Beth's collection ended, it was finally time for bed. The trio had spent the entire afternoon and night watching Tangled and other Disney movies.

Puck put Beth in her bed and returned to Quinn in the living room. "Hey, babe? Ready for bed?"

Quinn nodded sleepily.

Puck picked her up bridal style and brought her to her bed. He put her under the covers and climbed in beside her. "Goodnight, Q. I love you."

"Love you." Quinn echoed.