43

"I'm so glad I'm back in New York." Quinn said to Rachel as they walked around the furniture store. Kurt and Beth were up ahead.

"Me too." Rachel smiled. "Any idea what you're gonna do here?"

Quinn shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe audition for some off-Broadway shows or do something with fashion. We'll see."

Rachel nodded. "You'll spend the summer with Noah. That'll be nice."

"Yeah, if he stops driving me crazy." Quinn muttered.

"What'd he do now?" Rachel wondered.

"Beth's teacher wants her to repeat kindergarten. Noah and I talked about it and we decided that she should move on to first grade." Quinn explained. "And then he started arguing with me about college so I hung up on him."

Rachel frowned. "I'm sure he'll be fine. Did you try calling him?"

"I called him a few times on the way over here, but he didn't answer." Quinn replied.

"When we get back, I'll see if Finn heard from him." Rachel promised as Kurt and Beth returned.

"Quinn, I found the best dining room table! Come on!" Kurt exclaimed as he grabbed her by the hand.

Quinn smiled slightly as Kurt dragged her around.

They spent two hours at the store. When Beth started complaining, Rachel took her to the car while Quinn ordered all of the furniture and paid for it.

"The furniture will be here on Monday." Quinn said as she and Kurt got in the car. "So I guess Beth's skipping school so we can get it."

"I can sign for it." Kurt offered. "I'm not working this Monday."

"They said it'll arrive between 10am and 1pm." Quinn responded.

"I know. It's fine." Kurt said.

Quinn smiled gratefully. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Kurt smiled back.