8

"B." Quinn called as Beth ran to the hotel bedroom door. "I know you're tired, but can I talk to you before you go to bed please?"

Beth nodded and walked over to the couch. She sat down next to Quinn.

Quinn looked at Beth. She looked so happy. "I have to tell you something, okay?"

Beth took Quinn's hands and looked at her. "You can always tell me."

Quinn took a deep breath. "Me and Daddy broke up."

"You broke up?" Beth asked.

Quinn nodded.

"Why?" Beth questioned Quinn.

"He's busy with his music and it's just too hard for us to be together right now." Quinn stated.

Beth looked at Quinn as she slowly stood up.

Quinn saw tears in her daughter's eyes. "Come here."

Beth shook her head and walked into the hotel bedroom.

Quinn went after her, but Beth closed and locked the door. "Beth, let me in. Please."

Beth didn't answer, but Quinn could hear her sobbing lightly.

"I'm not done talking to you, B."

Quinn sat against the door. She sighed as she dialed Puck's phone number.

"You've reached Noah Puckerman. I'm probably too busy for you or I don't feel like answering your call, so leave a message."

Quinn hung up the phone and took a deep breath. She didn't understand why a fake break up seemed so real.