Just us two

Picture by: Hootsweets
**DISCLAIMER** sensitive subjects such as sexual assault and rape in this chapter. Read with caution
(My writing skills are a little rusty, I disappeared for like a year, sorry)
• • • • • •
The sound of my guitar pick screeching at the strings of my bass echoed throughout the old basement as I ended the song. I sighed and glared at my boyfriend who was singing off-key. He looked at the ground in disappointment and silently cursed to himself.
"You were doing it again," I scolded. "Shut up Marshall, you were playing too fast for me to keep up," he responded.
"Dumb-ass, the song is supposed to be fast pace! Sing faster and not off-key!" He glared at me and I could see his eyes start to gloss up, like he was on the verge of tears.
"Hey, don't give me that look." He shot me a look then ran upstairs like a child. Some boyfriend I am...

I didn't bother going after him, he'd probably just get a beer and chug it then be fine in a few minutes. I started to put our equipment away when he came down a few minutes later and hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry Marshi... I didn't mean to storm off like that..." I turned around and hugged him back. He smelled like weed and bubblegum. "It's alright, just listen to me next time." I kissed the top of his head. His head peaked out from my chest and he smiled up at me. His smile is so adorable... I found myself leaning in... "Marshall?" I sighed. "Yeah..?" He looked down again. "I'll let you fuck me as hard as you want tonight... just as an apology." I smirked. Now he was talkin' my kinda language. "You're too sweet to me~" I lightly chuckled then lifted his chin to look at me. He was still smiling.
**if you are sensitive to rape, please stop reading**
"But I want you now~" His expression immediately changed to fear as I picked him up and carried him upstairs. He held onto me tightly and I could hear him softly sniffle. "Sorry bubs, but I want my apology now so you're gonna have to deal with it." I lightly kissed him on the forehead and made my way up to the bedroom. I let him down as soon as we made it up there and he knew what to do. He quickly got undressed down to his boxers then sat on the bed, not saying a word. This had happened enough times for him to know what I did and didn't want him to do. I looked down at my pants and started to get undressed when I heard him softly sniffle. My head jolted up to look at him and I felt bad. I didn't want him to cry at a time like this, he would completely ruin the mood. "Bubba, don't cry." I said sternly, yet calmly. "O-okay..." he quietly replied back. I got undressed then commanded him to lay down on his back on the bed, to which he obeyed. I crawled on top of him and started to kiss him, which he responded to by kissing back. I knew he was still in love with me even after all those times we fought- this moment was proof of that.

I slowly started to slide off his boxers and kiss down his neck. His soft moans filled the air as I made my way down his chest, leaving hickeys behind on his soft bubblegum skin. "Marshall~" He softly moaned out, making goosebumps appear on my skin. He's so fucking hot, I could fuck him all day.
Soon enough, I was holding down his wrists as he squirmed underneath me, moaning and screaming from how I pounded into him. I looked at him dead in the eye and smirked. "Tell me you love me~" I hissed. He just looked away from me and moaned into a pillow. I thrusted harder. "Say it." He moved his face away from the pillow and moaned out, "I-I love you~!" as I fucked him harder.

  We finally went over the edge as loud moans filled the room. We were laying down now, him cuddled up to me. I don't see what his problem is- he said that he'll let me fuck him, but then say no right after? He shouldn't have led me on like that... but I guess he enjoyed it since he's cuddled up to me, holding me like it's the end of the world. I looked down at him and smiled; he's the cutest, and sexiest person I've ever been with. I love him so much, I............

I want to spend the rest of my life with him...

  I felt him squirm a bit underneath me then he got up from the bed, found and put on his boxers then walked away to the washroom. I sighed to myself as I remembered the show we have tonight at a local bar. It's the reason why I've been telling bubs to get the damn song right for the past week. I finally got up from the bed and got dressed. Hopefully everything will go as planned tonight...