This story? WACK. The way that I write this shit? WACK.

It wasn't easy to convince the towns people and Gumballs peers that marrying the king of vampires was a good idea, but after a few weeks of convincing they bought it and let the engagement continue, as well as wedding planning. 

The happy couple sat calmly in a sitting room, flipping through old wedding planning catalogues and suit magazines. Gumball talked about what he wanted while Marshall wrote it down on lined paper. Gumball had too many ideas for the wedding that Marshall knew would be quite small. The citizens never liked Marshall because of his uncaring manner and rude tricks, so naturally, none of them would be invited. So far the guest list only consisted of their close friends; Fionna and Cake. Marshall looked at the guest list sadly, "do we really not have anyone else to invite? Surely there must be someone else." Gumball thought. The only other person he could think of was Peppermint butler and he was automatically invited since he was the only person who could legally marry them. "I don't think there is anyone else to invite... I couldn't invite other princes, they already don't approve of me, let alone you." Gumball thought a bit more.

"What about your mother?" Marshall's eyes went red and his fangs seemed to double in size. "No way! She doesn't even know I like boys! Even if she did she would think its disgusting." Marshall looked away sadly. He never told anyone about how his mother is. He always just said he doesn't like her. "You... you don't know how cruel she can be..." Gumball held his hand comfortingly. "Why don't you tell me..? We are getting married after all. I think I should know your deepest secrets and such. I want to be as close to you as possible~" he said as he moved closer to him. Marshall blushed at first, but then remembered his place.

"Don't make this sexual, please. I really do have problems with my mom and I don't think it's a good idea to invite her to the wedding. She'll just mess everything up..." Gumball moved back a little; Marshall was right. This is a sensitive issue for him and he shouldn't try to make it sexual. "Alright... I guess it'll just be us, Fionna, Cake and Pep." Marshall breathed out a sigh and tried his best the be happy about it. "At least we don't have to spend a lot on the wedding this way..." Bubba smiled a bit. "Yeah I guess." Marshall kissed him on the cheek then picked up a catalog and continued looking for whatever missilanious decoration.

They spent most of the day planning this and arranging for that and double checking things before they took a break. Marshall held his fiancé bridal style as he walked up the stairs to the princes' washroom. Marshall opened the door then let his prince down, and closed the door. They undressed and ran the water to take a bath together. At this point they've never taken a bath together only because Marshalls tub was too small. But Gumballs tub was double the size of a normal tub, making it easy for them to both fit comfortably in.

They sat in the warm, bubbly water in silence as Bubba washed Marshalls hair. After rinsing it, Marshall leaned back onto Gumballs chest and closed his eyes. It was so quiet. Bubba looked down at his vampire and began to think. Why were they even together...? After around 20 ish years of knowing each other, dating and then breaking up, being enemies and being friends... how were they still together? And if they're happy together now, will they soon hate each other again? All scarily real questions that should have equally scary-real answers. Bubba shook his head a bit to get rid of the thoughts then closed his eyes and relaxed. Hopefully everything will be alright.

Marshall's PoV
We've been in the tub for at least 30 minutes now and I think Bubs fell asleep... I looked down at my arms and frowned. A part of me wishes I had never cut myself because now my arms are destroyed. But another part of me wishes that one of the times I did cut, it would've been the last time. I know I live a happy life now, but I still have suicidal thoughts almost everyday. I still feel like shit all the time, I just hide it well since I'm around Bubba. I try my absolute best not to cut, but it's so hard not to. And once I start it's so hard to stop. I just wish I would die already... Living this long is torture. I just can't take it anymore... I-I can't take it anymore..!
"Marshi..? You okay?" I turned to him and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." Bubba kinda raised an eyebrow at him. "You sure..?" Marshall nodded, but Gumball had an all to familiar look on his face. He knew somethings wrong. "I mean... I guess I am a little depressed... and suicidal.."

"What?!" Gumball nearly jumped out of the tub but Marshall pulled him back down.
"You don't have to worry, I promise. I'm not gonna act on it or anything, I love you too much to leave you!" Marshall hugged Bubs and gently kissed him on the neck. Bubba slightly sighed and hugged back. "You better not do anything." Marshall breathed out a laugh and kissed him. "I promise, for as long as you are here, I won't hurt myself~"
"Well in that case I hope I'm here for a long time," Gumball smiled and kissed Marshall.

Having a small wedding doesn't seem like a bad idea anymore~ At least it would be easier to have some privacy.

SNEAK PEAK CHAPTER 18

Gumballs PoV

.....I think I've done it! With this mixture I should be able to transfer DNA and create a new being! I won't be able to control what parts of the DNA make it in, but I can make it work. I can't wait until I tell him.