Together at last

A month later
• • • • •
"You're on in five!" The concert director said as bubba and I finished up our outfits. I looked at him and smiled at his almost completely pink outfit that consisted of the old band t-shirt I gave him and darker pink coloured ripped jeans. He looked at my own outfit and smiled at the dark theme I was going for.
We were ready.
I haven't done a concert in so long, let alone with him. We took the stage, the fans roared with excitement as Bubba introduced me to the crowd as his boyfriend. I smiled and waved to the crowd as we started the first song. Before we planned the concert, Bubba and I came up with the idea of putting the songs in such an order that would describe how our relationship has been since we first started dating all those years ago. I don't think the crowd got the secret message, but we knew, and that's what mattered.
The fans screamed with excitement as we walked off stage and kissed behind the curtains. I couldn't wait for what tonight has in store for us~

Later that night
We drunkly walked into my room as we kissed and laughed at the same time. After the concert ended, we went to the bar and drank a little too much.
Things started to get a little more heated as I pulled off Bubba's sweater and his shirt at the same time. I kissed down his bare chest then finally picked him up and laid him down on the bed.

"M-Marshall~" he drunkly moaned. I looked up at him and smiled at how much he was blushing. This reminded me of when we were younger; how much he would blush every time I kissed him, even if it was just a small peck on the cheek.

Then, I remembered something else. I stood up and grabbed a box from under the bed then opened it. "What're you doing?" Bubba asked. I smiled to myself; I'm not even sure my drunk mind knew what it was doing. I pulled out a small, old, pink box that fits in the palm of my hand and I got down on one knee in front of him. He sat up and looked at me curiously. "Bubba, I was gonna do this years ago, and I really should've done it, but we broke up and I thought you would hate me forever, so I hid your surprise... But now, I feel like it's the perfect time. Gumball?"

I slowly opened the small, pink box to reveal a blood red diamond that sat perfectly on a silver band. He was now in full on tears and covered his mouth to silence his sobbing. "Will you make me the happiest vampire on this planet and marry me?" He immediately jumped into my arms, knocking me over. "Yes!! Yes, of course!!" He hugged me tightly as he sobbed into my chest. I pulled him away and wiped away his tears. "Hey, don't cry honey," I said calmly. He looked down at the ring box and smiled. I took it out of the box and slid it onto his dainty finger. He smiled down at the ring and blushed even more, if possible.

"It's beautiful... I wish I could give you something just as special," he said. "Having you is enough, Bubba."
He smiled more and kissed me passionately. It was my turn to smile as we deepened the kiss and moved onto the bed, my hands tangled in his hair. We quickly got undressed and I flipped us over so I was on top. God, I missed doing this to him~
My drunk mind couldn't define or describe what happened after that, but all I know is that soon I had him moaning out my name and the bed was creaking with every thrust. His mumbled words, of which I couldn't really understand, made me go over the edge and I collapsed on top of him, and still didn't pull out.

"Marshall, pull out already! You stupid vampire..." my drunken laughter filled the room as he pushed me off of him then cuddled up next to me. I held him closely and kissed his temple. I will marry this damn gummy boy if it kills me.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this is so short but I've been really busy and couldn't really think of anything. But lemme just say, you're gonna get a plot twist next chapter 😏