pregananant??!?!!!?

Edit: I just realized I forgot to change the title.... Whatever :/
It's been a couple of months since the wedding. Bubba is around 7 1/2 months pregnant now and he made a... startling discovery.

Apparently Bubba's body isn't strong enough to hold a vampire baby and it's been acting as a parasite; taking all the nutrients from Bubba's body for itself, Bubba isn't getting any food in his system because of this and he's becoming weaker. He would take medication, but because this isn't a normal pregnancy we don't know what will happen. It's too dangerous. So Bubba has to overeat at every meal just so he gets at least a little bit of nutrients, but it's not working very well. He's becoming extremely thin and weak. We even had to get him a wheelchair.

We have a theory on how to fix this problem, but we're not sure if it will work.

"Marshall?"
"Yes?" Bubba and I were laying down in bed, just resting. It's not even night time yet.
He looked down at his belly and sniffled. "I'm sorry...."
"For what?"
"I'm sorry that I messed up... Now look at me," he said as he looked at his bony hands and pale skin. I held his hand and gently kissed his knuckles. "It's okay honey. It's just a mistake, we can fix this. I promise." He sighed and buried his head in my chest, letting it all out. I could do nothing but comfort him. I held him closer and pet his head as he cried into my chest, likely leaving a big tear stain on my shirt. But I didn't mind.

After a few minutes, his cries slowed down and he took a few deep breaths. I gently kissed his forehead and pulled his chin up to look at him. His eyes were red and puffy, tear tracks left on his cheeks, his nose stuffy from crying. I felt my eyebrows furrow as I took in his expression and wiped away some stray tears. His expression softened at my touch and he leaned his cheek into the palm of my hand.

That's it. I don't want to see him like this anymore, the experiment has to work. It just has to! (((Author: btw the "theory" is like that thing they did in the twilight saga where Bella is pregnant and the baby is taking all her nutrients so she drinks blood to satisfy the baby. I know, not very original but whatever :/)))

I got up and grabbed Bubba's wheelchair and helped him in. "Where are we going?" He asked.
"We need to test your theory. I don't want to see you like this; blaming yourself for this."
"But it literally is my fault."
"I don't care, we just need to find a solution." I pushed him to the lab, but not into the lab; I'm scared all the chemicals in there will harm the baby...

I went in myself and grabbed a bin that had bags of blood in it, and a styrofoam cup with a lid and straw then came back out and pushed him back to the bedroom.
"Are you sure this will work?" He asked.
"I really hope so. Otherwise I don't know what to do..."
I helped him onto the bed then cut open a package and poured the blood into the cup. "Bubba?"
"Yeah?"
"....can I have a sip first?"
He chuckled and said yeah. I smiled and took a sip. It was nice to have a taste of blood again~

"Ok, your turn." I handed him the cup and he looked a little... 'disturbed'.
"Does it taste good?"
"Honey you're asking a vampire."
"Oh right... Well what does it taste like? I've never had blood."
"Well it's thick but not as thick as say... A milkshake. And it has a metal taste because of the iron that's in blood. But if someone didn't eat much then their blood wouldn't have the metal taste cause they would likely have an iron deficiency."

He looked down at the straw and took a sip. "It actually doesn't taste that bad," he said. I laughed a little and let him drink more.

"How do you feel?" He didn't need to say anything, I could see his face that was sunken in become a little fuller and his skin that looked old and bruised slowly went back to normal. We both smiled. It's working! He kept drinking until the cup was empty and I filled it back up for him.

Within about 10 minutes his appearance turned back to normal and he could stand by himself again!
"It worked! It really worked!" He happily shouted and hugged me tightly; or as tight as he could with his belly. I hugged back and kissed him on the cheek. We stayed like that for a bit before letting go and I knelt down to be face to 'face' with the baby. I put my ear against Bubba's belly and smiled. Of course bubba couldn't hear this but since I have my lit as shit vamp ears, I could hear the baby moving around slightly.

"What is it, Marshall?"
"I can hear the baby moving." Bubba smiled and pet my head as I listened to the baby.
"愛してる," ("I love you") I whispered to the baby then kissed Bubba's belly.
"What did you say?" I looked up at bubba and repeated what I said. He raised an eyebrow and looked surprised. "You know Japanese..?"
"Yeah."
"How? When did you learn that?"
"I've known it for a while. I wasn't born yesterday bubba, I've been around the block a few times." I smiled at him and he just laughed lightly at me.
"My king, you are something else," he told me. "And you, my prince..." I got up and sat beside him on the bed, pulling him close. "...you are everything. My everything."

A/N: don't come for me, I know Marshall shouldn't know Japanese but lemme tell ya'll something. My name is Marshall(yes legally) and I know Japanese. Also I'm part of an online roll play where we made Marshall know Japanese and I wanted to put that in here.