Çhäptër 6

I snapped back to reality I had to get Armin out of here. I would grieve later. Right now, I had a job to do.

“Armin. We have to go. We can’t stay here. C’mon.” I pulled his arm, forcing him to follow me. I ran as fast as I could.

And then I heard it. A roar. It didn’t phase me though. I kept running for a while. And then I saw where the roar had come from. A Titan. He had black hair, green eyes and he looked to be about 15 meters tall.  And he was standing right in front me.

But he didn’t  attack me. He just stared at me. He didn’t even move. And then another one came  from around the corner. I was going to kill it, but the Titan with the green eyes beat me to it. I know it sounds crazy and that it makes sense, but the way he fought and the way he protected me; I just knew.

Once he was done, I called out to him. “Eren!” He turned to look at me and that confirmed my suspicions. It was impossible. He should be dead. But here he is. Standing right before my eyes. As a Titan. I didn’t know how this was possible, but I wasn’t complaining. My brother was here. He was alive and that’s all that mattered to me.

In that instant, about 5 Titans showed up. We were cornered. “Eren! You take the ones on the left, I’ll take the ones on the right!” He nodded once and then we were off. I killed 3 of them, but more kept coming. At this rate, we weren’t going to make it. We didn’t stand a chance. And just in the nick of time, backup came.

Word Count: 299
———————————————