Çhäptěr 3

Olivia’s POV

I walked up to the table where everyone was sitting. Eren wasn’t there. At least, I didn’t see him there. I knew he was somewhere around here. I just had to find him. I greeted everyone with hugs and I sat down.

“So. Where’s Eren? I know he’s here. You can’t hide him from me. You can try, but it won’t work. I know what he did and I’m not going to let him off easy.” I said matter-of-factly.

Armin looked nervous. I could see it in his eyes. His beautiful, big, blue eyes. So blue I could drown in them. ‘Wait what?! Did I really think that? No no no!! I can’t think that way!! Armin is my friend, nothing more. I can’t see him like that. If Eren found out, who knows what he would do.’

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. We haven’t seen him all day. Isn’t that right, Mikasa?” Armin asked Mikasa nervously.

As always, Mikasa’s expression was indifferent. Her voice, stone cold. As if she didn’t care. As if it didn’t matter to her. ‘Why is she always so calm? How can she stay so calm all the time?’

“Don’t drag me into this. I don’t want to be in the middle again.” was her answer.

Then I felt something. Something brushed against my foot and moved it. Or rather, someone. ‘Busted. You’re in for it now.’ I had an idea to get him out from under the table. I moved my foot back a little, trying to make it seem like I was only fidgeting. And then I swung it forward, full force. There was a loud thump as my foot hit him and then another thump as he tried standing up, hitting his head against the table. “Oof!” I heard. It worked. He came out from under the table and he looked angry.

“What was that for?!” he exclaimed, holding his eye. He deserved it.

“For choosing for me!! You know how important it was that I chose and you didn’t care!! You never do!! You never listen to me! All you care about is what you want. When are you going to learn that you don’t always get what you want?!” I asked, on the brink of tears. And on that note, I ran away. It was all I could do to keep everyone from seeing me cry.