Çhäptĕr 19

Eren’s POV

I was walking towards my old room when I heard Olivia talking to Gange in her office. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I guess I would have to be satisfied with listening through the door.

“Well? Have you told him yet?” asked Hange. “Told who what?” I heard Olivia say.

“Eren! Have you told him about you know what?”

“No. Why would I? If Eren knew, then he would probably go on a rampage. Or worse. He would hurt Armin. And it would be my fault. I almost told him when he got here earlier. I managed to catch myself though. So he doesn’t know anything.”

“You’re going to have to tell him eventually.” replied Hange.

“Are you nuts!? Actually, don’t answer that. I’m not going to tell him. I can’t even imagine what would happen if I did.”

Then I decided to leave. I needed to think.

Olivia’s hiding something. What could she possibly be hiding? And why would I go on a rampage and hurt Armin? I would never hurt Armin! He’s my best friend. Why would I have any reason to hurt him?

This is all so confusing! I just wish I knew what she was up to! Maybe if I sleep on it, I’ll be able to get an idea.

I got to my room and went over to the bed. I plopped down and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out cold. As much as I don’t want to, I’ll have to ask my sister what’s going on.

Word Count: 263