Çhäptër 20

Eren’s POV

I got out of bed and immediately started looking for my sister. She and I need to have a talk about keeping secrets.

I looked everywhere for her, but I couldn’t find her. Where could she be? I saw Hange walking in the hall. Maybe she knew where Olivia is.

“Hange, have you seen my sister anywhere? I need to ask her something.”

“She said she was going to the stables to see her horse.”

I thanked Hange and I went in the direction of the stables.

Time skip because nothing happens on the way to the stables

I got to the stables and I saw Liv with her horse. She was talking to Armin, but I didn’t care. This was too important to wait.

“Hi Liv. Hi Armin.” I waved to them. “Hi, Eren. What’s up?” asked Armin.

“Actually, I came here looking for Liv. I need to ask you something. Maybe you can help me out, Armin. I overheard Liv and Hange say some suspicious things yesterday. Something about refusing to tell me something and how if I found out, I would hurt Armin. Do either one of you know that was about?”

They exchanged nervous glances. Aha! There’s proof that something’s going on here!

“Um, I don’t know anything about that. I was on cleaning duty all day yesterday.” said Armin.

“Ok. Liv, what about you?” I said.

“Don’t worry about it. I think it would be better if you worried about what I’m going to do to you. Why were you spying on me?”

“I wasn’t spying! I heard my name and got curious. That’s all.”

“And you decided to eavesdrop instead of knocking and coming in?”

Ugh. This is impossible. “The door was locked! What did you want me to do?!”

“How about not eavesdrop on me?!” she yelled at me and she stormed off!

This is too hard! Now she won’t tell me anything! But I’m not going to stop until I figure out what she’s up to.

Word Count: 336