Çhäptěr 8

Tiny, Levi-sized time skip

As I landed, I noticed that both Armin and Mikasa had arrived as well. “Hey. You came.” I said, relieved that they were alright. “Of course we did. We figured you called us for a reason. So what’s your reason?” Mikasa said in her cold voice.

“You’re going to think I’ve lost my mind.” I replied. “We already do.” I sighed and I took a deep breath. “OK. I know this sounds crazy, but the Titan that’s sitting down there isn’t an ordinary Titan. It’s Eren. I can feel it. He’s in there, somewhere.”

I was right. They looked like they didn’t believe me. I don’t blame them. In fact I sympathized with them. I had told them that my brother, who had been eaten by a Titan just a few hours ago, was sitting before them. It was absurd. Impossible. But I know what I felt. My gut was telling me it was true.

“If you say so. What do you want us to do?” asked Armin. “Keep the other Titans busy while I find a way to get him to react.” I ordered and I went to stand on Eren’ neck.

I had  theory. A Titan’s weak point was the nape of its neck. If I hit him there, maybe I could get him out. Or at least get his attention. I was right. It worked. I managed to cut him out.

“Mikasa!” I exclaimed, taking advantage that she was right below me. She understood what was trying to tell her. I let Eren go and she caught him. He was safe in her arms. I couldn’t say the same for me. As I let Eren go, a Titan swatted at me like I was a fly.

“Olivia!!” I heard Armin scream. That was the last thing i heard. I could still feel the pain in my back as I hit the wall. I welcomed the darkness. Compared to the pain, it was inviting. Warm even. Which is why I let it take over so easily. Without putting up a fight.

Word Count: 348
———————————————