Johann and the Riders

Five minutes later

Astrid came out of her hut to see Ruff and Tuff with Trader Johann. They were standing outside Stoick's hut.

"Johann, what happened?" Stoick asked 
"Dagur!"
"What about Dagur?" Hiccup impatiently asked.
"He's out! He's more Berserk than ever! And he had help!" Johann exclaimed before he passed out.

Astrid looked down. She knew what had happened on Outcast island.

The academy
5 minutes later

"All we got from Johann before he passed out was this, Dagur escaped from Outcast Island by commandeering his ships. I think he threw Johann overboard about here," Hiccup explained.
"You think?" Fishlegs asked.
"Again he passed out."
"So what you're saying is Dagur could be anywhere by now?" Snotlout
"Well, yes," Hiccup said.
"Oh, great. Great, great, great. So So that just leaves... I don't know, let me think about this... the entire ocean to search! No, thank you!" Snotlout shouted.

Astrid and Trader Johann walked into the arena and saw the others arguing.

"Master Hiccup," Johann said.
"Johann, you're awake," Hiccup awkwardly said.
"And feeling much better, thank you for asking. More importantly, I have more than a strong suspicion of where our nefarious foe may be heading."
"Outside the Archipelago?" Astrid asked.
"No! Just inside the fog bank on our outer group of islands," Johann explained.
"Hiccup, we've never been out that far!" Fishlegs excitedly pointed out.
"When Dagur commandeered my precious ship, he also came into possession of a very important map... one that leads to a graveyard of ships hidden in that fog bank," Johann continued.
"Wow! That's the first place I'd go," Snotlout said sarcastically.
"If I may be allowed to finish, Master Snotlout?
"No, Johann, last time we allowed you to finish, we ended up on Breakneck Bog, with those horrible Smothering Smokebreaths. So, no... no finishing," Snotlout
"Enough, Snotlout! What's so special about the graveyard and why would he go there?" Astrid asked.
"Well, you see..." Johann started.
"The short version, please," Hiccup said.
"It's where I store all my treasures and wares," Johann said annoyed.
"Wow, concise, to the point. Who knew he had it in him?" Tuff asked.

Everyone looked at Tuff.

"What?"
"Master Hiccup, that does remind me of the first time I was labeled as "concise"! He was a young man, very ugly, I actually..."
"Johann!" The riders shouted.
"Yes?"
"Focus. Is there anything else?" Hiccup asked.
"As a matter of fact, there is one ship you must avoid at all cost. It's called The Reaper. Riddled with booby traps from stem to stern. Barely made it out with my life the only time I dared venture aboard!" Johann explained.
"Okay, Toothless, let's go. Unless, of course, any of you can make time out of your busy schedules to capture a dangerous maniac?" Hiccup asked.
"What makes you think that you're going alone?" Astrid answered.