Dagur, Heather and the Riders

On Dagur's boat

"Ah. It's a good day to strengthen my armada. Then again, it's always a good day to strengthen my armada. What are you laughing at?" Dagur asked.
"The gold is ready for the exchange, sir. Should we move it to the deck?" Savage asked.
"No, leave it down below." 
"But, sir, when they arrive with the ships, they'll be expecting our gold."
"Yes! And instead of our gold, we'll give them our steel."

In the clouds

"There he is!" Ruff called over.
"Alright, let me guess. You want to attack like the rogue dragon rider that you are. A full frontal assault!" Tuff exclaimed.
"No. Element of surprise?" Heather asked.
"Sounds like a plan," Astrid said.
"What do you want us to do?" Snotlout asked.
"Fire out of range of those chains. Astrid and I will sneak down to the ship," Heather explained.
"Got it!" The twins said flying out of the clouds.

"Dragons! Incoming!" one of the men shouted.
"Prepare the grappling hooks! Ready the chains! It's hunting season," Dagur said.
"Ah. To high to hit anything!" Snotlout shouted.
"We're supposed to divert Dagur's attention and stay high enough to avoid his weaponry. Weren't you listening?" Fishlegs shouted back.
"No. We got to get lower! I can't-- I said higher! Hookfang, higher!" Snotlout shouted.

"Ready?" Astrid asked whispering.
"Ready."

"Ah!" one crew member exclaimed when he saw Astrid.
"Nice surprise face," she said before Heather nocked him out.
"Get to the front!" Heather whispered.

"What is going on? Oh, come on, already! Oh no! What are you doing? You two?" Dagur asked.
"Surprise, Dagur," Heather said.
"Two axes are better than one," Astrid said.
"And twelve ships trumps two axes," Dagur said before catching their dragons at the corner of his eye. "I should've seen that coming."
"Windshear, finish it!" Heather ordered.
"No, Heather, don't! You promised us a capture mission," Astrid said.
"Sorry, Astrid. I changed my mind. Dagur didn't "capture" my village. So this ends here," Heather said.
"If you kill me, Heather, you'll never know..." Dagur started.
"Save it for the gods. Windshear!" Heather shouted.

"Stop! Heather, stop," Hiccup said sliding onto the boat.
"Move, Hiccup," Heather ordered.
"You don't understand."
"You promised me there would be another time, and this is it!" Heather shouted.
"Look. You told me your father gave you this, right?" Hiccup asked holding Heather's horn.
"He did, but what are you doing?" Heather angrily asked.
"This is my father's Chief Seal."
"Stoick's steal is carved in my horn? What are you saying?"
"I'm saying years ago, Stoick gave this horn to the Chief of the Berserker tribe, Oswald the Agreeable, as a gift for his newborn daughter. You were that newborn, Heather. Oswald the Agreeable is you father. And he is also Dagur's father," Hiccup explained pointing to Dagur, who was now on the ground.
"No," Heather said.
"Heather, Dagur is your brother. You can't kill him," Hiccup said.
"Astrid?" Heather asked.
"It seems plausible," she said.
"Heather..." Hiccup started.
"It's the rest of Dagur's ships!" Astrid shouted.
"Heather, we have to go," Hiccup said.
"I have to admit, you never disappoint, brother. Or maybe your actually my uncle. Who knows in this crazy world?" Dagur asked.
"Heather, come on," Astrid said.
"Heather, I'm the only family you've got left. Join me, sister! Don't fight destiny. I know you feel the Berserker blood flowing through you veins," Dagur said but instead Heather jumped onto Windshear and flew off with the riders.
What are you doing? Come back, sis! "Heather the Unhinged" has a nice ring to it, no? You'll be back and I will welcome you with open arms! We'll have to wait on that reunion. Pity! Huh? What?" Dagur asked before Toothless hit him with his tail. "I really should've seen that one coming, too."
"All right, gang, back to the Edge!" Hiccup ordered.
"Under the circumstances, I wholeheartedly agree with that plan," Fishlegs said.

Hours later

"Guess you're leaving. Again. I thought you were tired of being alone," Astrid said.
"I am," Heather said.
"Then don't be. It's safer here. You have support. And I'm here."
"I know. I just have a lot I need to figure out."
"Where are you gonna go?"
"Well back home. I can't keep the act up forever."
"I understand," Astrid said handing Heather her axe.
"I'll be sure to send terrors," Heather said.
"Or give your brother a ride to the place that me and him meet up at," Astrid said and the girls laughed.
"Thanks, Astrid. It was nice having a friend again. Let's go girl," Heather said before flying off.

"Hey, I know you guys got pretty close. I'm sorry you're losing a friend," Hiccup said.
"But I have you guys," Astrid said.
"You two were talking for a long time."
"We had things to discuss," Astrid said walking towards her hut.