Glacier Island

30 minutes later

"Look at the size of that island!" Hiccup exclaimed

"The Book of Dragons mentions the Snow Wraith, but doesn't have any information on it. Can you believe this? A brand-new dragon. It's been so long, I've forgotten what this feeling is. Sorry. Excited about the new dragon," Fishlegs squealed.
"You mean the dragon that single-handedly wiped out Gothi's entire search party?" Astrid confusedly asked.
"That would be correct. So worth the long flight," Fishlegs said.
"Speak for yourself! Your neck hair's not covered in old lady drool!" Snotlout shouted.
"Yeah, you don't have an annoying sister sitting beside you!" Tuff exclaimed.
"Well, you don't have a dimwitted brother sitting beside you!" Ruff shouted.
"On that note, here we are," Astrid said.
"Oh, thank Thor," Hiccup added.

On the island

Snotlout dismounted Hookfang and held his hand out to help Gothi down.
"Oh! Yak hands. Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" he asked as Gothi fell. She then tripped him.
"You know, we should bring her along more often," Astrid said.

Gothi wandered around the landing site for a good a good five minutes before shrugging.

"Great, just great! She's got nothin'. Someone else is wearing that bag of bones home. She's all knees and elbows!" Snotlout exclaimed.

The clod, icy wind gusted in their direction.

"Can we please do something? My mouth is starting to freeze shut," Snotlout stated.
"Don't get our hopes up," Astrid said.
"Well, then we should work fast to find this Snow Wraith. Because we're not leaving until we do," Hiccup said.
"What's the plan for that?" Ruff asked.
"I say we split up. We'll cover more ground that way," Astrid pointed out.
"Good idea. Dragon call if you come across anything," Hiccup ordered.
"Quick, Hookfang, before she sees us! Ah! Hi. I was just talking about you," Snotlout said to Gothi.

10 minutes later

"Anybody find anything?" Hiccup asked.
"All we found was some scattered yak bones," Ruff replied.
"I-I didn't see anything, but I had this weird feeling that something was watching me," Fishlegs said.
"Oh, I had a weird feeling, too. Like this old lady was stuck on my back!" Snotlout shouted.
"Aah! Two heads! Oh, sorry, guys. I mean, on you two, it works. I've seen it before. I'm used to it," Tuff said.

A snowstorm started to hit the area. The temperature suddenly dropped.

"Hiccup, maybe we should get out of here. That looks like a huge storm," Astrid said.
"No. We should dig in here and wait for the Snow Wraith to show itself. Remember, it likes to attack when you can't see it," Hiccup pointed out.
"Great. Just great," Snotlout said.

"Use your dragons as extra protection from the wind!" Hiccup shouted.
"Ruff, Tuff what are you doing to Snotlout?" Fishlegs asked.
"Keeling us and him warm," Ruff replied.
"Do you want us to stop?" Tuff asked.
"Yes," Snotlout said.
"Absolutely not," Astrid said laughing.
"Not funny, Astrid!" Snotlout shouted.
"Yes it is," Astrid replied.