Night Terror, Changewings and the riders

The white dragon is placed onto the ground and the other surrounded it to look at it.

"Amazing," Fishlegs said.
"It looks sort of like a Terrible Terror. But...bigger and meaner," Astrid said.
"And it seems like they're nocturnal. You know, they come out at night..." Hiccup said.
"Yeah, I knew that! Noc-o-turnal...I was gonna explain that to them," Snotlout said pointing at the twins.
"I say we call them...Night Terrors," Fishlegs suggested.

The chicken flies into Fishleg's hands and starts bawking angrily.

"Hey, I saw it first, so I get to name it. No, you always say that. Now, let's think about this logically. They come out at night, and they're terrifying. Terror of the night...I've got it. Smidvarg and the Gang!" Tuff shouted.
"And, Night Terrors, it is!" Hiccup exclaimed.

Smidvarg suddenly got agitated.

Astrid: What's going on out there?

Tuffnut: I don't know. Whatever it is, Smidvarg doesn't like it, and the Gang isn't paying attention.

Hiccup: Let's check it out.

[Transition to air: the Riders are flying in V formation looking for the other Night Terrors, and they spot three Changewings preying on them.]

Hiccup: Changewings! [Toothless rumbles] I know, bud, not exactly a fair fight, is it. Let's even up the odds.

[They all dive in. They start attacking and chasing away the Changewings.]

Astrid: No bullies on our island!

Snotlout: Hey, you can't treat our dragons like that!

Ruffnut: Only we can treat our dragons like that!

Hiccup: That should take care of 'em.

[The three Changewings fly off, only for more to arrive on the scene.]

Fishlegs: But what about those guys?

[Hiccup spots them in his looking glass.]

Hiccup: Incoming!

Astrid: How many?

Hiccup: Too many!

Fishlegs: Why are they all coming here now?

Hiccup: I-it must be the Night Terrors! When we captured the white one they all split up!

Fishlegs: Oh, of course! They flock into a shape of a giant version of themselves as a defense mechanism to scare off predators!

Hiccup: And now that they can't...

Astrid: They're lunch!

Hiccup: Oh, I knew this was gonna be bad! OK, we have to help them. I'll head back for the white Night Terror. He's their leader. You guys hold them off as long as you can.