The Outpost and Tuffnut

Later that night.

"Ah! Aaah! Chicken! Roaring! Roaring huge chicken! Chicken roar!" Tuff said gasping for breadth.
"Is he saying that he saw a big roaring chicken?" Fishlegs asked.
"Not chicken...dragon. Huge! Massive! What's another word? Colossal," Tuff said.
"But what happened to the chicken?" Snotlout asked.
"Forget the chicken! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" Tuff screamed.
"Is anyone falling for this?" Astrid asked yawning.
"I don't know, I haven't seen him this freaked out since he found a leech on his..." Ruff started.
"Okay, I'm going to stop you there," Astrid said.
"OK, fine, let's just check this out, so we can all go back to sleep," Hiccup said.
"Thanks, Hiccup. I knew you would believe me," Tuff said.
"Just show us this dragon," Astrid said.
"Alright then. This way," Tuff said walking past trees.

The others followed Tuffnut into the forest and came up on a clearing shortly after.

"OK, when this giant beast rips us limb to limb I will expect a full apology from each and every one of you. And a handshake. No, you won't be able to shake hands 'cause your limbs will be gone," Tuff said. Rustling came from tge bushes ahead.

Tuff jumped into the bushes and started doing karate moves. The dragon is no where to be seen, and the chicken is still there.

"No no no, it was here! And it was huge! I'm not making this up! Here, tell them. You were standing right there. Tell them, chicken," Tuff said holding tge chicken.
"Uh, you're scaring me, bro. OK? And we shared a room," Ruff said.
"Tuff, there's no dragon. And I think there never was," Snotlout said.

The others look at Tuffnut, disappointed. They leave to head back to camp.

"What was that all about?" Astrid asked.
"I have no idea what's with him," Ruff said.
"He's probably trying to prank us," Fishlegs said.
"He would never Loki anyone without me!" Ruff exclaimed.
"Guys, let's drop this until the morning," Hiccup said.
"Alright," Astrid said.

The next morning.

"OK, now, let's talk outpost," Hiccup said.
"Since you brought it up, I've been working on my designs. We'll set up look-out posts with interlocking fields of fire and..." Astrid said.
"Never get any rest. But here, in my meditation garden..." Fishlegs interrupted.
"Neither of those is S-shaped, did you not see my design?" Snotlout asked.
"Boar pit. Boar pit! BOAR PIT!" Ruff shouted.
"Guys, listen to me, OK, we need one idea. We can't design five different outposts. Or...can we? You know what? Boar pit, great idea!" Hiccup exclaimed.
"Whoaaa...what just happened?" Ruff asked.
"S-shaped? I love it!" Hiccup continued.
"Don't freak me out, Hiccup! It gives me the willies," Snotlou said
"I'm just saying let's all come up with a design that we each think is the best and then we'll vote on it. Does that sound fair?" Hiccup asked.
"What are you up to?" Astrid asked.
"Nothin'! Nothing at all! Just trying to keep the troops happy. You know what they say, uh, happy troops are, uh, happy...groups...? Hey, uh, speaking of troops, Ruff, where's your other half?" Hiccup asked
"Don't ask me! All I know is that this boar pit is not gonna dig itself," Ruff said.

"Well, it's peaceful and quiet," Astrid said.
"Tell me about it," Hiccup said.
"Hiccup, we never heard your idea for the outpost yet," Astrid said.
"Yeah, I haven't figured it out yet," he explained.
"Better figure it out soon," Astrid said going to start her design.

Later

"Do you hear that, Toothless? That's the sound of peace and quiet. You know, making them work together might be the best idea I've ever had," Hiccup boasted.

Fishlegs and Snotlout reached out for the same rock. Fishlegs took it.

"Uh, excuse me? My rock!" Snotlout said.
"Huh, how do you figure?" Fishlegs asked.
£I need it! That rock makes the bottom of my "S," and I need my "S" Fishface. Now give it," Snotlout ordered.
"Really? Your "S." Your genius architectural marvel," Fishlegs asked.
"Give me. The rock," Snotlout repeated.
"Huh...since you put it like that..."
Fishlegs said, tossed the rock into Meatlug's mouth, and she chews on it and melts it, spitting it back out. "There. There's your rock."

Snotlout stood up, indignant, and belly flopped onto Fishleg's model, destroying it.
"And there's your architectural morph," Snotlout said angrily.

"And I've spoken too soon," Hiccup said.
"Hey Hiccup, I'm ready for a for a try run, do you want to be the boar?" Ruff said
"Tuff, where have you been?" Hiccup asked.
"More like what happened to him?" Ruff asked.
"I've been out all day sister. Looking for that mysterious dragon, falling off cliffs, you know the usual," Tuff said.
"Trying to scare us or dare I say it," Ruff said.
"Say what exactly?" Hiccup asked.
"Loki us?" Ruff asked.
"Loki you. Please sister, we do our Loki'ing together," Tuff said.
"I declare Thorsten Challenge!" Ruff said.
"Usual stakes?" Tuff asked.
"Duh," Ruff replied.
"Thorsten challenge? Usual stakes? Guys you're making no sense," Hiccup said.
"Let's go," Ruff said.
"Yes let's," Tuff added. They flew off to find the dragon.

"Hiccup, I'll watch Snotlout and Fishlegs. Go with the twins and make sure they don't blow something up," Astrid said.
"Thank you, Astrid."
"But you owe me one."
"Got it."

Hiccup flew after the twins and Astrid had to deal with Snotlout and Fishlegs bitter feud.

"This is gonna be a lot of work Stormfly."