Dagur's Confession

A few days later

"Faster, Stormfly!" Astrid shouted as Stormfly was flying in and out of sea stacks. "I can't wait to see him. There's several different questions floating through my mind and he's gonna be asked all of them."

They came upon an island with a forest running behind a beach. As Stormfly landed, terrible terrors flew from the surrounding trees into the clear blue sky. Astrid took a look around the area but there was no sign of Dagur.  

"Maybe he's late," she thought. "Or maybe he got delayed. What if he forgot? If he did, I'll personally go to Berserker Isle and talk to him there."

As Astrid was going deeper into a world of her own, the silence around was broken by a dragon's wings flapping. The silver dragon landed and the two riders that was on it got off. Stormfly ran over to greet them. While one was petting Stormfly, the other snuck up behind Astrid and put their hands on her shoulders. In fear, Astrid took out her axe and turned around.

"You're just like your brother," Astrid said to the rider.
"I can't be that bad," the rider said.
"Heather, darling, you are that bad," the other rider said walking over with Windshear and Stormfly behind him.
"Dagur, you're worse," Astrid said.
"Well, I'll leave you two. I've plans to make, a boyfriend to break up with and chocolate to buy from the Northern Markets," Heather said.
"Hold it. Boyfriend? You never told me about any boyfriends a few days ago," Astrid said.
"There was nothing to talk about," Heather said.
"Tell her what you told me," Dagur ordered.
"Fine. Shane is just... annoying, rude, sexist. a lair and a cheater. Just wait til I get my hands on him," Heather said angrily.
"Don't kill anyone until I get home!" Dagur shouted after her. "I won't. Have fun."

"You never said that Heather was your sister," Astrid said.
"I didn't know that you two were good friends."
"It doesn't matter. Right now, all I care about is that we're alone and I couldn't be happier." "Speaking of family, me and Heather are going to join three cousins of mine. The catch is that they're dragon hunters."
"Dragon hunters? Who are your cousins?"
"You'll know them when you see them. But I will give you a hint. One's bald."
"That's the hint? That you have a bald cousin?"
"Yep. Astrid, trust me. You'll know them when you see them."