The Riders and The Graveyard Of Ships

The flight over to the graveyard of ships was entertaining. Hiccup started to test them on how much they remember, the twins were making fun of Snotlout, Fishlegs and Hiccup were chatting and Astrid was playing around with everyone.

"Are we ever going to get there?" Snotlout asked.
"Yes, Snotlout. Why would we go if we knew that Johann was lying?" Fishlegs asked.
"I don't know. What about the time we went to Breakneck Bog?" he replied.
"He has a point," Ruff said.
"We could be walking into a trap," Tuff added.
"It'll not be the first time," Astrid pointed out.
"Guys, I don't think Johann would put us in a trap just for the sake of putting us in a trap," Hiccup said.
"He could be," Astrid said.

The riders came up on the graveyard of ships. It was a place of half sunken shipwrecks and a little bit of fog was around the place.

"I knew it! I knew there was more!" Hiccup exclaimed
"Some of these ships, I've never seen anything like them before," Fishlegs pointed out.
"Then... who owns them?" Snotlout asked.
"I don't know," Fishlegs said.
"Okay, everybody fan out! If anyone sees any signs of Dagur, sound the signal," Hiccup said.
"What's the signal?" Tuff asked.
"Your dragon call," Hiccup said flying away.

"It's alright Stormfly. Nothing to worry about," Astrid said looking around.

"Don't be nervous, girl. We don't want you to... " Fishlegs said before Meatlug spewed lava up. "Do that."

"Haha, Hookfang! These guys are awful sailors! A little help here...Hookfang! Hey! I saw that look! What did we talk about?" Snotlout asked angrily

"This will be fun, right Tuff?" Ruff asked.
"Maybe. This place scares me," Tuff said.
"Why are you scared?" Ruff asked.
"I don't have a good feeling about this place.

"That's gotta be The Reaper," Hiccup said flying around it.

The riders regrouped on one of the boats close to The Reaper.

"No sign of Dagur," Hiccup said.
"Looks like we've got here first," Astrid pointed out.
"What's the plan exactly?" Snotlout asked.
"We wait," Hiccup said straight away.
"Wait a minute. For how long? This fog really gives Meatlug the willies," Fishlegs said worried.
"He has a point. We can't wait here forever," Ruff said.
"Or can we?" Tuff asked.

They looked at him.

"I'm just kidding. We can't wait here forever."
"Well, we can't just leave Johann's treasure here either. Dagur will steal them!" Hiccup shouted
"And use the profit to build a new armada," Astrid said awkwardly.
"Not if we steal them first," Ruff suggested
"That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard! I hereby disown you from the Thorstens," Tuff replied.
"Actually, you known what? I actually like it," Hiccup said pleased.
"Welcome back to the family," Tuff quickly said.
"Here's the plan. We search the ship, gather Johann's treasure and take it back to Berk. But keep your eyes open for Dagur. He could show up anytime so be on the look out for him," Hiccup exclaimed.

Suddenly loud hiss broke the silence of the area.

"What is that?" Astrid asked, fearfully
"Has Dagur's voice changed?"

A giant eel came out of the water.

"Eels! Everybody get to your dragons before they get spooked and take off!" Hiccup called

The dragons took off when they heard Hiccup say that.

"Calm down, Toothless! It's only a couple of eels! Really big, screaming mean eels," Hiccup said.

The eels started wrapping their tails onto the bottom of the boat.

"The eels are pulling the ship down!" Fishlegs exclaimed.
"Fishlegs! Grab my foot!" Snotlout shouted. "Oh, you ate a full breakfast!" 

Everyone grabbed each other's feet to stay safe from the eels.

"We're gonna live!" Tuff shouted.

Astrid fell into the water.

"Astrid!" Hiccup shouted.
"Most of us are gonna live!" Tuff added still shouting.

When Astrid landed in the water, the giant eels surround her. She draws her axe to protect herself. Before they got at her,  Toothless fired and she grabbed Hiccup's hand.

"Thanks, Hiccup," she said.
"No problem."

Toothless started firing at the eels. They eventually go away.

"Pardon me for asking but does anyone else think that Johann could have warned us about... I don't know... THE GIANT SCREAMING EELS?!" Snotlout screamed.
"Snotlout, would you relax? The dragons will be back. In the meantime, we stick with the plan. We find Johann's treasure. Quietly," Hiccup said.

Snotlout stomped off in a rant, whispering under his breadth. Fishlegs nudged Astrid and pointed over to Hiccup who was now looking at The Reaper.

"Hiccup, why are you staring at that ship?" Astrid sighed.
"Because I'm thinking of checking it out," he explained.
"The Reaper? The ship Johann warned us about?" Fishlegs fearfully asked.
"Exactly. A ship covered with booby traps from step to stern. I'm thinking, what is on there they don't want people to find?"
"Be careful," Astrid said.
"Yeah, you don't know what's on  that scary... booby trapped... ship that is surrounded by the giant... screaming... eels," Fishlegs stammered.
"I will. Don't worry," Hiccup said flying off.

"Alright, Fishlegs, pick a ship," Astrid said.