Crevania

This is a story of a woman named Angelica Sphere. She lives on a world separate to ours. It is find in the Bermuda Triangle, a continent made by dragons and it is named Crevania. 

Her life has been a series of heartbreak, starting from the point that she was an orphan. And the first family who adopted her turned out to be real tyrants. The next family she goes to apparently is a top secret government agency that trained her to be an assassin and a ruthless killer. 

Now Angelica finds herself in the first real relationship she has ever been with a man who only toyed with her heart. She comes across different other choices of men to love though soon after. Would she still choose the man who broke her heart or will she choose between those who are trying to pursue her? Angelica is now scared to love again. Do they have what it takes to break down the walls she build to separate herself from her feelings? 

Angelica having this problem about love, will she succeed in keeping balance and peace between the continent of Crevania? 

PS: look out for the pictures and music videos i put on each chapter. It kind of represents what i had in mind for some events in each chapter. Thanks. Please enjoy :)