Crevania Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I already finished unpacking my stuff and the reason why I did it is because I was searching for the file Lucas gave me about the Yin Yang. I found it on the last bag and now I am finished reading it. I threw it to the fireplace after reading it. I woke up early so I had plenty of time for all of this.

Today was Tuesday and we can wear casual clothes. I already hanged my clothes in the closet and folded the others and placed it in the drawers.

I decided to wear a simple jeans, long-sleeved shirt and leather boots. I shrugged in my black coat and then went out of my room and into the kitchen. Simon was there and he was cooking a meal. There were other people there whom I do not know.

“Good morning.” He greeted. I looked at him and he was standing by the stove, with a towel on his shoulder. Simon looked very handsome especially with the apron he was wearing.

“Hi,” I smiled.

“Do you know how to cook?” He asked.

“Nope, I do not.” I answered sheepishly.

“Not to worry, I cooked you breakfast.” Simon pointed a vacant seat and I sat on it. He gave me a plate with fried rice, bacon and eggs. It smelled good and my stomach actually grumbled by the smell of it.

I was shocked when the man who sat beside me looked up and then looked my way. He had his head on the table just now and I didn’t realize he was actually there because I was too preoccupied with Simon. It was Joshua! Only now do I feel his weird aura because awhile ago, it was calm and very silent and all I felt was Zostirian powers emanating his body. Maybe his magic gland is unstable when he’s awake.

“That is unladylike. I just heard your stomach made a funny noise.” You can’t possibly be serious! This man woke up because he heard my stomach?

“Well thanks to you I went to bed early yesterday and didn’t eat anything.” I frowned at him.

“Thanks to you I didn’t get any proper sleep last night.” He retorted.

“How is that my fault?” I was actually amazed at how this guy can be so full of himself sometimes.

“Well, you did agree to this whole thing with Gilbert didn’t you?” He whispered this part.

“You are so stu—” I was about to curse but then I remembered what Simon told me yesterday. “What I meant was, I have never spoken to that man in my life let alone make a preposterous arrangement with him.” I said as calmly as I could.

“Whatever. I still don’t believe you.” Simon served him a plate of food as well and the three of us started eating.

“This is delicious.” I commented as I started eating. When I finished, Simon gave me another serving. “Thanks.”

“You sure eat a lot.” Joshua commented.

“So? I am a woman with muscles, see? I can eat as much as I want.” I flexed my arm and Simon actually laughed.

“Yeah, you’re still a kid remember? You’re just 18 years old… supposedly.” He looked at me from head to toe again.

“Well I am pretty matured for my age.” I smiled half-heartedly. I was beginning to lose control of my temper.

“Yes you are. I am beginning to think you’re not 18. 24 maybe… Born on June 15th,” I choked up when he said my birthday.

“Well you’re wrong. My birthday isn’t June 15th.” I said in a low voice.