Crevania Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It has been a month since the incident. The Lunar Academy has been the talk of the century thanks to my little show. The rage I felt became pain as time passed by and I felt lonely. And then here I am hoping that Xian might come to his senses and actually beg for me to take him back. By this time I think I actually might accept him. I miss him. I actually miss him! For crying out loud I actually want to go back and apologize for hurting him that badly. Maybe I was thinking way inside the box. I didn’t give him what his body needed. Isn’t that what lovers should do? I pushed him into finding another woman who could give it to him.

Although, I have my pride to uphold so I cannot go back to him. If he begs for me to take him back, that means he loves me and I will accept him. I’ll wait. To remain sane, I have been training the new recruits here in the Zostir Olympian mansion. Outside this place, it just looks like a normal mountain with thick forest and everything but in fact, it has a barrier use for disguise. It has a barricade that electrocutes unwanted guests on four sides. When innocent people approach, they’re just repelled.

I was beating the crap out of my students when Lucas arrived. “I see you’ve been giving your new students a hard time. I expect nothing less from Laura’s disciple.” He smiled at me. Laura is a legendary agent here in the Olympians. She used to be the Queen of Hearts, Lucas’ twin sister. She only took two students during her lifetime to teach, that is me and Joana, my best friend who is probably having the time of her life now roaming around Crevania.

“Here they are. The five top students of the Lunar Academy.” I announced. They were the students who possessed great potential and was personally picked by me to be recruited to be Olympians.

“Here are the crème of the crops and yet joined together, they can’t touch even one strand of your red hair.” Lucas patted my head.

“I don’t know if that’s an insult on my teaching skills or a compliment on how strong I am.” I smiled. “Go on kids. Practice sword fighting there on the arena. I’ll be watching you from here.” I instructed them and they were quick to follow it.

“They are making great progress Angelica. Nice work.” He praised as we watch them sprung their swords at each other.

“Is that all what you came here for to say Lucas?” I wondered as I flipped my hair.

“No, I came here to tell you that the situation with the Yin Yang is worse.”

“I thought that was just some small time gangster rebels?” The thought sounded ridiculous to me. When did ever the Olympians worry? We’re the strongest forces the world has ever known.

“Apparently, it is now nationwide.” He answered looking very distressed. “They are killing people all around Crevania and are establishing black markets, drug dealings, and diamond smuggling. It has gotten way out of hand. The Kings and Queens of the Olympians have moved the Code Red initiative. We are going to send agents to each country to have a firsthand knowledge of the situation. I am sending you to Corona.” It seemed rather urgent and I didn’t have the right to argue.

“What do we know of this Yin Yang so far?”

“They are highly subtle. They don’t attack when they know they’d just get killed. They are trained assassins targeting the royalties. The night before last night, the King of Diamonds reported that there has been an attack. The Jack of Hearts was killed. His name is Miller and he was a pretty good friend of mine. He is the Prince of Corona’s personal trainer and body guard. I am now sending you there to take his place. You have to leave as soon as you can. I already prepared a car for you, a maid has already packed your things and I placed a copy of the file about Yin Yang inside one of your suitcases. Burn it after you read it. Find as much as you can about them and report everything you find out to me. Protect the Prince with your life. I believe he is being targeted especially now that his 18th birthday is fast approaching. His coronation is in danger.”